View Full Version : superbowl

ninjabrewer
February 2nd, 2009, 12:35 AM
Anybody watch the game? I was out on errands and ended up at the Harley dealer in town, (for those in the market in Hawaii, they have 8 new 250's, 2 each color) They were having a cook out and watching the game inside, so I stuck around.

C.

Sound Wave
February 2nd, 2009, 12:56 AM
i watched until the first half and then i lost interest. hard to get into it if you don't like the teams or you don't have any money riding on the game.

which dealership did you go to? must have been the nimitz one, huh? that is a REALLY nice store, but the salesperson i dealt with seemed kind of shady, so i ended up buying my bike from waipahu. cool guy. they always have free hot dogs every sunday.

NJD022588
February 2nd, 2009, 06:37 AM
I watched it. I have no interest in either team, but this was a really good game! 4th quarter was great!

TnNinjaGirl
February 2nd, 2009, 06:40 AM
Unfortunately I missed it. I was stuck riding my bike around in the best weather we've had in month up at the Dragon with a couple of friends. If only I could have been sitting inside watching TV and not enjoying the wonderful company, beautiful weather and gorgeous scenery. Life is just not fair...

BlueTyke
February 2nd, 2009, 07:58 AM
Unfortunately I missed it. I was stuck riding my bike around in the best weather we've had in month up at the Dragon with a couple of friends. If only I could have been sitting inside watching TV and not enjoying the wonderful company, beautiful weather and gorgeous scenery. Life is just not fair...

Life is just not fair... Riiiiigggghhhtttt! The only reason I didn't go out today was the lack of full fingered gloves!! I should have taken G21's advice and gotten my gloves a while ago! It was like 50 degrees!

I saw some of the first bits of the football game. Nothing to exciting to me. Some of the movie trailers looked pretty good.

Kurosaki
February 2nd, 2009, 09:49 AM
Awesome game. I don't even watch football but I was into the game.

travis5018
February 2nd, 2009, 09:54 AM
The game was pretty killer

xTKx
February 2nd, 2009, 09:55 AM
i watched until the first half and then i lost interest. hard to get into it if you don't like the teams or you don't have any money riding on the game....

The second half is when the game got really good man!! I'm not a fan of either team (though, TBH, I was going for the Cardinals), but that was a really good Super Bowl game.

I saw some of the first bits of the football game. Nothing to exciting to me. Some of the movie trailers looked pretty good.

Heck ya! The new GI Joe movie and the next Transformers!! Woot woot!

250biker
February 2nd, 2009, 01:03 PM

Wished i could have mad up there :(

ninjabrewer
February 2nd, 2009, 01:57 PM
Awesome game. I don't even watch football but I was into the game.

I don't keep up with it either, but I was there and just got into it.

ninjabrewer
February 2nd, 2009, 01:58 PM

In that case, I wouldn't have even been aware of a game.

"game, what game" :rolleyes:

C.

ninjabrewer
February 2nd, 2009, 02:02 PM
i watched until the first half and then i lost interest. hard to get into it if you don't like the teams or you don't have any money riding on the game.

which dealership did you go to? must have been the nimitz one, huh? that is a REALLY nice store, but the salesperson i dealt with seemed kind of shady, so i ended up buying my bike from waipahu. cool guy. they always have free hot dogs every sunday.

Cycle City on Nimitz, and you are right it is a nice store, but since I got my bike from a friend, I didn't have to deal with a salesman, but he did get it from that dealer.

C.

noche_caliente
February 2nd, 2009, 03:45 PM
I tried to head out yesterday, but my tire pressures were too low, and our compressor is kaput, so I have to wait until he gets himself a new one for v-day before I can ride again,.... I told him that's his present, pick what he wants and pay for it :P
We watched most of the game - were at circuit city buying blank DVDs last night for a project as well as some speakers for my computer, and then to Dick's to buy snorkels, and then home for the game - made it back just before the 100-yd touchdown run - WOW! Great game - not a fan of pro football at all, or either team really, but still a great game! Though I must say that I was really disappointed by the guy with the mega touchdown run when he was being an ass and punching the other player later in the game...

aloh
February 2nd, 2009, 04:02 PM
The game was pretty cool. I dont even like football! But i have to admit, it was pretty exciting

g21-30
February 2nd, 2009, 05:56 PM
I tried to head out yesterday, but my tire pressures were too low, and our compressor is kaput, so I have to wait until he gets himself a new one for v-day before I can ride again,....
Go to a bicycle store or mail order yourself a high pressure hand pump and use that. I have pumped up auto tires with mine. The motorcycle will be easier!

Check this one out:

http://www.performancebike.com/shop/Profile.cfm?SKU=18238&item=40-1871&slitrk=search&slisearch=true

g21-30
February 2nd, 2009, 05:57 PM
The game was great! Go Steelers!

noche_caliente
February 2nd, 2009, 06:14 PM
Go to a bicycle store or mail order yourself a high pressure hand pump and use that. I have pumped up auto tires with mine. The motorcycle will be easier!

Check this one out:

http://www.performancebike.com/shop/Profile.cfm?SKU=18238&item=40-1871&slitrk=search&slisearch=true

thanks :) we actually have one of those, but the cap doesn't stay on the stem very well with a higher amount of pressure... besides, this is a great excuse for him to get something he wanted anyway, and it doesn't cost ME anything :D