View Full Version : search bug?

Firehorse
April 9th, 2013, 10:37 PM
Looking for fender eliminator DIY or some such info and got this:

Database error
A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the software. The last attempted database query was:

(SQL query hidden)

from within function "". MySQL returned error "145: Table './ninjette_wiki_newdb/searchindex' is marked as crashed and should be repaired (localhost)".

Alex
April 9th, 2013, 10:47 PM
Weird! Not sure what would have futzed up the wiki db. I just repaired the tables, and it looks like it's working OK at this point. Please let me know if it pops up again. :thumbup:

csmith12
April 10th, 2013, 04:52 AM
I have seen that before too. Lemme think, I might be able to remember my search terms.

alex.s
April 10th, 2013, 09:00 AM
' or 1=1 or ({DROP * FROM USERS;}) or ''='

Alex
April 10th, 2013, 10:00 AM
I get immediate notifications when there are any db errors popping up on the main forum software. The wiki db is off to the side, and I don't have as much automated notification set up. If anyone does run into it going forward, please let me know.

cuong-nutz
May 1st, 2013, 07:42 PM
I can't click the view new post link at the tip along with a coupe others. They all direct me to search page.

Alex
May 1st, 2013, 08:23 PM
Not sure. :idunno: Nothing has changed and it seems to be working fine. Hold shift down and hit refresh in your browser to make sure it's pulling a current copy of the page down, and not a potentially corrupted version in your cache.

cuong-nutz
May 2nd, 2013, 04:46 AM
Not sure. :idunno: Nothing has changed and it seems to be working fine. Hold shift down and hit refresh in your browser to make sure it's pulling a current copy of the page down, and not a potentially corrupted version in your cache.

My internet took an apparent dump on me so that was probably why everything I clicked took me to the search page.

All is working now.:o