View Full Version : Bajaj Auto launches Kawasaki Ninja 300

psych0hans
April 10th, 2013, 02:52 AM
I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!! Colors available are Green and White, Totally getting the white one and then power coating the wheels an appropriate color... lol
Pune, April 10:

Bajaj Auto, distributor of Kawasaki Bikes in India, has launched Kawasaki Ninja 300 in the domestic market.

The new motorcycle, which will be sold through Probiking showrooms, is the fourth of the Kawasaki Ninja range of products launched in India.

It has been priced at Rs 3.5 lakh(6500$) (ex-showroom Delhi). It replaces the Kawasaki Ninja 250 R launched in August last.

With a maximum power of 39PS and a maximum torque of 27 NM, the Ninja 300 has a host of features from Kawasaki’s superbikes like the ZX-10R and ZX-14R.

Since it first launched its range in India in 2009, Kawasaki has sold 3,000 bikes in the country.

Yuji Horiuchi, Head-Kawasaki Motors India, said that the company’s strategy is to make good quality bikes and not focus on the numbers alone.

aeroblade
April 10th, 2013, 03:27 AM
Yea some dude here already got one. I can't part with mine since I'm too attached to it. Thinking about getting a Ducati later on.

TheDementedDrummer
April 10th, 2013, 04:01 AM
It's like 4.2 lakhs onroad in bangalore.($7700)
Crazy.
Rather get the 390 :D

psych0hans
April 10th, 2013, 04:13 AM
Yea some dude here already got one. I can't part with mine since I'm too attached to it. Thinking about getting a Ducati later on.

I'm getting the white one ASAP. Ducati = aftersales night mare. Buy an Aprilia/jap bike instead.

It's like 4.2 lakhs onroad in bangalore.($7700)
Crazy.
Rather get the 390 :D

I'm going to buy it in Uttarakhand, so I'm hoping for 3.6-3.7 lacs OTR.

aeroblade
April 10th, 2013, 05:05 AM
Already have a jap bike, next one should be Italian :P... I wanted to go with the monster 795 but lack of service centers here kinda put me off.

psych0hans
April 10th, 2013, 05:08 AM
Already have a jap bike, next one should be Italian :P... I wanted to go with the monster 795 but lack of service centers here kinda put me off.

Have they even started delivering the 795s? I don't think so, but I could be wrong... From what I hear, even where there is a service center, the customer experience isn't great. But I could be wrong.

aeroblade
April 10th, 2013, 05:17 AM
I wouldn't know,... its there on their website though. Plus I'm not having such a great time with the Kawasaki service center to begin with lol. They're a total rip off. That's the only thing I really regret after buying the 250.