View Full Version : Hello everyone!

KVR
February 7th, 2009, 01:32 AM
Brand new rider here! I just recently purchased my first bike and it happens to be a NINJA 250R 08' in GREEN. That's right people! I have been waiting to get a bike since last season when the new 250R's were redesigned, but was out of luck since dealers from where I am had sold out. I know nothing about motorcycles so im starting from square one and have been reading a lot about how to maintain the bike. I have made one friend on here so far and that member is KKim. He's awesome btw;) I am currently working on the bike because it was damaged mostly cosmetic and a dented gas tank. So far since I picked up the bike last weekend I have stripped it naked and gave it a good washing because the previous owner had taken it off-road...It wasn't pretty to look at but I got a great deal on it. Have to fix it up and then learn how to ride it and get my license.

Alex
February 7th, 2009, 01:38 AM
:welcome:

zartan
February 7th, 2009, 01:41 AM
Welcome and thanks for Saving Ninjette!

kkim
February 7th, 2009, 01:43 AM
Aloha and welcome! :)

komohana
February 7th, 2009, 07:04 AM
... I have made one friend on here so far and that member is KKim. She's awesome btw;)

:bounce: she is.....isn't she!?! :bounce:

:yo:

BlueTyke
February 7th, 2009, 08:25 AM
Welcome to the boards!

Be sure to check out the members map and put yourself on it! There may be some local ninjette's to check out the roads with you!

Sound Wave
February 7th, 2009, 09:35 AM

yeah she is the best. ;)

wassop! welcome to the site. you will enjoy it here. i have only been riding since christmas and i have learned so much here.

have you taken the msf course yet? if not i suggest you do.

ninjabrewer
February 7th, 2009, 11:32 AM

Anybody know how to get coffee off of a computer screen?

Viper-Byte
February 7th, 2009, 01:17 PM
:welcome: to the forums :D

KJohnson21
February 7th, 2009, 01:36 PM

noche_caliente
February 7th, 2009, 07:10 PM
welcome! nice to have you here!

OldGuy
February 7th, 2009, 09:42 PM

KVR - welcome. By now you have realized you can't edit fast enough for people to nab the evidence :D.

Hope you are taking pictures of your progress in the Ninja Rescue Program.

kkim
February 7th, 2009, 09:46 PM
No biggie... happens to me all the time. I wonder why? :rolleyes:

So, komohana??? what were you saying, so I can remember that halfway through your upcoming tire change? :lol:

komohana
February 7th, 2009, 09:55 PM
No biggie... happens to me all the time. I wonder why? :rolleyes:

So, komohana??? what were you saying, so I can remember that halfway through your upcoming tire change? :lol:

:bounce: :confused30: :ashamed20: :Cry:

ManyCavies
February 19th, 2009, 05:45 PM
Welcome :D