View Full Version : E-Mails From Ninjette

HKr1
February 8th, 2009, 07:09 PM
How can I turn off e-mail notice's on everything I post to(or posted to)? I dont really see it in the options. I just looked at my e-mail account and it had over 1400 e-mails from here :eek:

Also the subscribed threads, how does that work? Casue I dont sub to any, yet theres some there. < doesnt really follow any pattern to my post's.

^ No anger to these Q's......... There just Q's :)

PS: Dont send answer via e-mail, as I dont look there often ;)

Nemy
February 8th, 2009, 09:58 PM
Ya I had to do it as well.

Go to UserCP on the top and Edit Options - Default Thread Subscription Mode

Alex
February 8th, 2009, 10:58 PM
Nemy's exactly right. The default setting is auto-subscribe to threads you post in, and instant email notification of new posts in subscribed threads. You can tweak either of those two settings to what you'd prefer. You can continue to auto-subscribe, but turn off email notification, so when you go into subscribed threads manually you'll still see a list of all threads you posted in that have updates. Or you can turn off auto-subscribe altogether. If instant email notification is too noisy, you can dial it back to daily updates (one email a day), or even just weekly updates (one email per week), or you can of course turn it off altogether.

HKr1
February 9th, 2009, 05:59 AM
Thanks guys!

Still took me a minute to find it, I kept looking at the check boxes & not the stuff to the right :rolleyes: < I crack myself up sometimes :)