View Full Version : All the women on this Forum

Sailariel
February 8th, 2009, 08:06 PM
My theory as to why this forum is not like the other one is because we have a lot of women participating a lot. Years ago when we lived in New York State we had a Corvettes Only shop run by a woman. Nobody could tune a Vette any better. She has retired ,from what I hear, and still drives her 61 convertible. She cut her hair after an encounter with a fan belt.

TnNinjaGirl
February 8th, 2009, 09:32 PM
Hmm, it's almost like woman can do anything we set our minds to, Just like men. Shh... don't tell the men, they may get upset.

KnoxNinja
February 8th, 2009, 09:44 PM
Psshh, women! I betcha cain't do this! *attempts to stand on head and falls over*

Nemy
February 8th, 2009, 09:47 PM
my theory is that more women post here because there isn't any of the e-humping that you find in the other forums :rolleyes:

kkim
February 8th, 2009, 09:49 PM
wish you hadn't a said that!! :leghump:

noche_caliente
February 8th, 2009, 10:21 PM
my theory is that more women post here because there isn't any of the e-humping that you find in the other forums :rolleyes:

wish you hadn't a said that!! :leghump:

Tim - you just don't know Kelly well enough yet :)

Alex
February 8th, 2009, 10:46 PM
http://www.ninjette.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=10&pictureid=468

BlueTyke
February 9th, 2009, 06:48 AM
Aaahh shooot! The secret is out! We are all in trouble now...

Actually... I don't think it is a lack of leghumpers (Kelly) but rather a more accepting community. I don't think it is because there are active women posting (although we do make things interesting) I think it's because we are a community and you wouldn't disrespect your neighbor...

Just my thought anyway

TnNinjaGirl
February 9th, 2009, 07:00 AM
Get off my lawn!!!

BlueTyke
February 9th, 2009, 07:09 AM
Lol

Nemy
February 9th, 2009, 10:57 AM
Tim - you just don't know Kelly well enough yet :)

lol apparantly not... and it must be him - the smilies green! :eek:

Kurosaki
February 9th, 2009, 11:21 AM
I think the success of this forum can be attributed to the nature of the bike we ride. There is not a whole lot of ego, testosterone, and posing associated with this bike. The Kawasaki 250 is really something special and this forum is full of riders who appreciate the bike for what it is and not look over it for what it's not.

The number of women is natural due to the stats that the 250 is popular with women so it's natural the female forum member demographic would be a little higher.

And the fact that most of the members here were referred here through word of mouth of other great contributors to the 250 community. All of the would be "bad apples" would not have been referred here or wouldn't care to join.

g21-30
February 9th, 2009, 11:27 AM
:whathesaid:

Viper-Byte
February 9th, 2009, 03:29 PM
CB, I am sure I speak for all of us guys in saying that you CANNOT beat us men when it comes to making a fool of ourselves. :p

Sigh... Kelly is at it again... Don't you even take a rest??? :D

I think it is just the group of people that we have here and the fact that everyone gets a long and there is no constant fighing between members.

noche_caliente
February 9th, 2009, 05:49 PM
I think it is just the group of people that we have here and the fact that everyone gets a long and there is no constant fighing between members.

or has enough respect to not bicker even if we don't get along ;)

HKr1
February 9th, 2009, 05:52 PM
Woman riding motorcycles :drool:

There OK on the forums too :peep:

Viper-Byte
February 9th, 2009, 06:00 PM
or has enough respect to not bicker even if we don't get along ;) Yes, that is true.

Sailariel
February 9th, 2009, 07:41 PM
My sister thinks that I am a total wimp for riding a 250. She rides a Velocette Thruxton 500cc single cylinder with a kick starter. She also lives in Europe. She is just a kid 63years old and impulsive--although she has been riding 35 years.

OldGuy
February 9th, 2009, 08:27 PM
My sister thinks that I am a total wimp for riding a 250. She rides a Velocette Thruxton 500cc single cylinder with a kick starter. She also lives in Europe. She is just a kid 63years old and impulsive--although she has been riding 35 years.

Alex that is just way to funny - :jumping20: Know I know where you get your humor from.

zartan
February 9th, 2009, 11:38 PM
Alex when I grow up I wanna be your sister!

BlueTyke
February 10th, 2009, 07:00 AM
+1!!