View Full Version : Free amazon prime membership for students for 6 months

Singh2jz
May 6th, 2013, 01:50 AM
If you're a student at a college/university you can get free Amazon Prime membership for 6 months. All they ask for is your student email. I don't think you get all the perks a person with a paid membership would get, but you get free 2 day shipping! haha, but only on prime eligible stuff, which is everything I've gotten so far..so go check it out!! and Alex don't we have a link for amazon, so this forum gets some of $$$ from what we buy?

Joshorilla
May 6th, 2013, 03:39 AM
I don't think Alex is allowed to give that link due to advertisers T&C's... But look hard enough and you shall find.

It is full prime, I did it when I was at university, the one prohlem with mine is they auto renew it after six months at a charge, so make a note in your diary to cancel it.

Alex
May 6th, 2013, 06:27 AM
The link to a large amount of online motorcycle vendors (including amazon) is right in my signature. :thumbup:

Big fan of Prime here as well; we use it often for everyday groceries.

Singh2jz
May 6th, 2013, 11:24 AM
...the one prohlem with mine is they auto renew it after six months at a charge, so make a note in your diary to cancel it.

yea I realized that yesterday :( but there is a way to stop it from auto renewing..

The link to a large amount of online motorcycle vendors (including amazon) is right in my signature. :thumbup:

but is this site an affiliate?

alex.s
May 6th, 2013, 11:26 AM
its a trap!

Alex
May 6th, 2013, 11:27 AM
If you click over to Amazon (or most other e-tailers) from any link on this site, it gets automatically affiliated.

choneofakind
May 6th, 2013, 11:44 AM
The good news is that even though they auto-sign you up for an automatic renewal, the fee is totally refundable within x amount of days.

Last year I went through that. I got the trial, then they hit me with a significant fee, but I got all the money back because I went back and un-signed up for the automatic renewal. They honored the refund for me :thumbup: I still like doing business with Amazon. It's a shame I don't get prime privileged any more.

Singh2jz
May 6th, 2013, 12:01 PM
its a trap!

Watchu talkin about willis?

If you click over to Amazon (or most other e-tailers) from any link on this site, it gets automatically affiliated.

Oh legit! thanks..

...It's a shame I don't get prime privileged any more.

yea man, that's gonna suck after my 6 months are up :'(