View Full Version : Cheeseburger or Exhaust?? Cheeseburger or Exhaust... who's in?

kkim
February 13th, 2009, 10:12 PM
Well, the good folks at Area P have done it again. As far as I know, this was a totally unsolicited gesture on the part of Kerry Bryant from Area P to donate the exhaust system for this raffle (http://www.ninjette.org/index2.php?pageid=areap_raffle).

Such an awesome move from a company that makes high quality pieces for the average 250 ninja owner. He must like this forum. Thank you, Kerry. :yo: And for those with pre 08 bikes, don't feel left out because as Alex mentions, there may be a pre gen exhaust available by the time the raffle drawing is over. http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=13404

If I didn't already own an Area P system, I would be carefully calculating the optimum tickets to buy to insure my chances of winning. :D

I guess my question is... who's in on this and what do you think of the idea of a company donating their goods unsolicited for this to happen? I personally think it's awesome and I hope you feel the same, but if you don't this would be a good place to bring up your concerns.

Umm.... Alex's kid gets to pick the winning ticket?? "Oh look!!! Daddy won!! How cute! " Lol.. just kidding Alex... please don't lock my account!! :lol:

so, how many tickets are you buying??? "Feeling lucky, punk?"

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.cinematical.com/media/2008/04/dirtyharry-clint-pic.jpg

Alex
February 13th, 2009, 10:15 PM
If I didn't already own an Area P system, I would be carefully calculating the optimum tickets to buy to insure my chances of winning. :D

The math is simple. To ensure a win you'd have had to purchase 100, and would have had to buy 'em before a bunch of people already picked some tix up today. :happy130:

Remember a few years ago when a company hired thousands of people to buy lottery tickets nonstop to try and buy all the numbers? The prize had reached so high that they could guarantee a win for less than it cost to purchase every combination in that particular game. They ended up losing a chunk of their investment, because while they did win, a number of other people did as well, and the pot was split too many times. I'll try and find a link to make sure it's not just an old urban legend, but I could have sworn I read it as an actual event...

grandmaster
February 13th, 2009, 11:51 PM
So is there a limit to how many ticket you can buy?

Alex
February 14th, 2009, 12:08 AM
Nope, no individual limit (other than the cap of 100 total tickets to be sold for the raffle). As of right now, 25 tickets have already been sold. A big thanks for everybody's support! :thumbup:

kkim
February 14th, 2009, 12:17 AM
I have a question. :) Do you have to be a registered ninjette member in order to buy a ticket or is this raffle open to everyone? (non forum members)

Alex
February 14th, 2009, 12:23 AM
Good question. You have to be a registered ninjette.org forum member. This is enforced technically by blocking the raffle page from unregistered users; they get an error message if they try and click to it. Only reason for this is it means you've gone through the registration process and confirmed your email identity. Doesn't matter if you used a false name and are actually the lost Yeti on the other side of the internet connection; what does matter is that the site, and therefore me, both have a guaranteed way to get in touch with you.

Membership in ninjette.org is free, of course, and if anyone wants to sign up just for this contest and renounce their membership right afterwards, that's fine as well. :)

aloh
February 14th, 2009, 12:27 AM
For my poor standards, thats a pretty pricey cheezburger!!

I entered in the raffle though! PLEASE GOD/higher being/fate/luck LET ME WIN SOMETHING IN MY LIFE FOR ONCE!!!

<--- has never won anything in his life (this is a true story) :violin:

Alex
February 14th, 2009, 12:39 AM
You're right, it's more like a "decent cheeseburger-based lunch, including home-made fries and a large drink". I can usually get out of In-N-Out for less than $8, unless I get a large shake or some extra fries. Yummy!

:pepsi-gif:

Justanothermp5
February 14th, 2009, 07:35 AM
what happens if we dont get 50 people?

well i bought one, so hopefully ill get super lucky and win it lol

Guinss
February 14th, 2009, 07:42 AM
how many tickets are sold now?

cred to Area P for doing this

CRXTrek
February 14th, 2009, 12:19 PM
Looks to be 25 Sold :thumbup:

Alex
February 14th, 2009, 12:32 PM
what happens if we dont get 50 people?

We'd delay the drawing until we did get 50 tix sold. I really wasn't sure how this would go over. but seeing as it hasn't even been up for a full day yet, and people have already purchased 29 tickets, I hope we'll hit 50 in no time and may even approach the cap set for the raffle. Thanks again for everybody's support!

NJD022588
February 14th, 2009, 01:44 PM
Hmm.. I dont know about this. AP is the exhaust i really want, but I'm not much of a gambler :confused:

noche_caliente
February 14th, 2009, 02:28 PM
good - don't buy any! more chances for the rest of us!

look at it this way - either way it's helping Alex with the costs of maintaining the forum, AND you might just win...

HKr1
February 14th, 2009, 04:17 PM
If you need money to fund the site, why dont you do what the other forums do. Offer membership options :) < Know I support my favorites :thumbup:

Some come with a "STICKER" package..... :boink:

kkim
February 14th, 2009, 04:30 PM
I spoke with Alex about this very subject many months ago. At the time he was not receptive to the idea... perhaps things have changed... I hope so. It seems unfair that he carries the burden of finance to run this site all to himself. I don't know if he has connections that defrays his running costs, but I'm pretty sure he's not being paid anything for the many hours he spends tending to the site and to keep it running as well as it does. I know he takes great pride in making sure the site has the latest and greatest of what is offered and frankly, it shows. :thumbup:

Alex
February 14th, 2009, 06:02 PM
Thx guys, I put my thoughts on this into that poll thread right here (http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=13514). Ninjette.org doesn't need to raise money, but Kerry's generous offer was certainly something I appreciated and was happy to make use of. The running costs for a forum like this aren't zero, but they may not be as high as people might expect either, and I wouldn't want to calculate any hourly worth of my time working on the site; it really is all for fun. If I tried to think of it like a business, I think everything would have a much different feel to it. And to be honest, anyone would need 100 forums the size of ninjette.org before it would cover someone's basic needs, which is why companies like Vertical Scope aggregate so many, including Kawiforums and others.

NJD022588
February 14th, 2009, 08:30 PM
look at it this way - either way it's helping Alex with the costs of maintaining the forum, AND you might just win...

You may have just convinced me :rolleyes:

00v_Lucky
February 15th, 2009, 03:06 AM
Man, if i win, ima just tell everyone im sponsored by area p

:p

"No biggie guys, you just have to be an awesome rider like me to get a free full system exhaust (and a member of ninjette.org)"

speaking of which, would anyone be willing to design a simple sticker with me?

I hear that a ninjette.org decal give you like 10 more pounds of torque

Alex
February 16th, 2009, 12:57 AM
39 tickets sold as of tonight, so we should hit the 50 minimum in no time, so I think the March 31 drawing date is pretty much a lock. If we end up hitting the 100 maximum some time before 3/31, I'll move up the drawing date (with a few days notice to build excitement :D ).

Thanks again for everyone's support and kind words, I really appreciate it.

grandmaster
February 17th, 2009, 12:30 AM
so.....is it gonna be bias on who purchases more tickets? Obvioulsy they will have better odds. but I am just saying.

CRXTrek
February 17th, 2009, 12:37 AM
Just like the Lottery.:D

Alex
February 17th, 2009, 04:31 PM
We hit the minimum today (51 tickets sold as of this afternoon), so the drawing will happen as planned on March 31st at the absolute latest. If we happen to hit the 100 ticket maximum, I'll stop the contest right then and move the drawing up sooner. I never expected this level of support so quickly; I really appreciate all of your help. I'll certainly do my best to use it wisely to help keep ninjette.org on the right track. :dancecool:

k-os
February 17th, 2009, 04:33 PM
If I were you, I would invest it in the thing that makes the most sense right now: Strippers.

/signoff

kkim
February 17th, 2009, 04:35 PM
lol... that was fast. :D

...and Alex, I don't think the real reason people bought the tickets was to support ninjette.... just a guess, though. :p

00v_Lucky
February 17th, 2009, 04:49 PM
of course i want to help out ninjette.org! that is the reason why i bought 3 tickets instead of 1:rolleyes:

grandmaster
February 17th, 2009, 05:34 PM
I would buy 50 right now if I had the money.

noche_caliente
February 17th, 2009, 05:58 PM
I would buy 50 right now if I had the money.

at that point you might as well just buy the exhaust...

00v_Lucky
February 17th, 2009, 07:53 PM

qft

maxedpenny
February 18th, 2009, 01:01 AM
I allready have a exhaust so I figure I will just support this site;) Thats why I bought 3. I hate impulse buys. I had to talk myself into getting one. Then I end up buying 3.

k-os
February 18th, 2009, 01:24 AM
If you win it goes to me. :)

grandmaster
February 18th, 2009, 01:27 AM

Yeah but if I buy the exhaust then the money just goes to Area P. And not my favorite site in the world for ninjette tech.

xTKx
February 18th, 2009, 10:53 AM
I allready have a exhaust so I figure I will just support this site;) Thats why I bought 3. I hate impulse buys. I had to talk myself into getting one. Then I end up buying 3.

LOL, sounds like me. :rolleyes: I'll probably convince myself here in few minutes of the same thing. :p

Lurkable
February 20th, 2009, 01:01 PM
Awesome, awesome donation from Kerry and Area P! I've been reluctant to spend the money for a full exhaust, but this way I can benefit the new site and get a shot at the exhaust. :D

noche_caliente
February 20th, 2009, 07:58 PM
I'll happily reimburse the cost of the tickets of anyone who's not me that might win ;)

00v_Lucky
February 22nd, 2009, 10:16 AM
for people that bought 3 tickets like me, as of right now, we have less than a 5% chance of winning fyi. :(

CRXTrek
February 22nd, 2009, 10:56 AM
It's not about winning, It's about giving back to the board. :p

noche_caliente
February 22nd, 2009, 05:27 PM
3% is still better odds than 1% or 0%!

Lurkable
February 27th, 2009, 12:19 PM
Looks like drawing will happen alot sooner than March 31st, the way tickets are selling now...

zartan
March 3rd, 2009, 11:32 AM
bump!! lets get to 100 !!!! :)

kkim
March 3rd, 2009, 12:09 PM
Alex, how many have been sold to date?

Alex
March 3rd, 2009, 12:11 PM
83 sold (http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=13478) as of this morning.

kkim
March 3rd, 2009, 12:14 PM
83 sold (http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=13478) as of this morning.

thanks for the link. :rolleyes:

kkim, you do not have permission to access this page.

Alex
March 3rd, 2009, 12:16 PM
Buy a ticket. :D

kkim
March 3rd, 2009, 12:17 PM
bah, humbug! :mad:

kkim
March 3rd, 2009, 01:30 PM
um... maybe I'm missing something (as usual), but other than this thread, how are people supposed to know about the raffle? Shouldn't a sticky be like on every page so people can click on the raffle announcement? I would think making the announcement readily available would sell more tickets, faster. :)

Alex
March 3rd, 2009, 01:34 PM
Yup, you're missing something. :D There is a notice on the top of every page for everybody about the raffle. Until we hit the minimum, I had it so it could not be dismissed by the user. Once we hit the minimum, I changed it so the user could dismiss the notice if they wanted to. So everyone either still has the notice on the top of every screen, or they have already seen it and dismissed it. If you're not seeing it, you fit in the second category.

For those who have dismissed that notice, but now want to get back to the raffle info, there's a link to the raffle at the top left of the portal page, as well as links within this thread.

kkim
March 3rd, 2009, 01:40 PM
jeeez... I bet you drive around the block making all right turns cause you don't like making lefts? Would it not have been easier to put a sticky at the top of each forum and take it down once the raffle was up? :confused:

For those that dismissed it, there was no indication of the raffle still being alive. If they decided later they want to purchase tickets, it's not easy finding the link. The only reason I could find it is because I included it in this thread. :p

Alex
March 3rd, 2009, 01:53 PM
Quit your bitchin'. You're just piqued because you can't see exactly who bought what when.

People wouldn't have the ability to dismiss a sticky, but they do have that ability for a notice. I don't want to ram any fundraising attempts down anyone's throat, which is why I still allow the advertising to be turned off as well. A dismissable sticky serves a great purpose; it's visible to everybody for as long as they want, yet once they don't want it there anymore they have the choice of making it no longer show up on the top of their screen. Yet before they dismiss it, it's much more noticeable than any sticky thread, sitting between the thread listings and the nav bar on its own. It's the balance that I prefer for this site.

I'm confident we'll hit the max before the drawing, but if we don't, no worries.

kkim
March 3rd, 2009, 02:04 PM
Quit your bitchin'. You're just piqued because you can't see exactly who bought what when.

nothing could be further from the truth. :(

sorry you feel that way and I do hope you end up selling all 100 tickets.

gl

Alex
March 3rd, 2009, 02:08 PM
thanks for the link. :rolleyes:

kkim, you do not have permission to access this page.

bah, humbug! :mad:

Kelly, I got one :rolleyes: and one :mad: smiley along with a "bah, humbug". Seemed to me you were slightly miffed, or at least wanted us to believe you were. Either way, no worries, and I'm looking forward to the drawing as well. :thumbup:

kkim
March 3rd, 2009, 02:09 PM
cool... like I said, gl.

zartan
March 3rd, 2009, 05:39 PM
:DJust meant to bump the thread not heads :D

:bump2::bump2::bump2::bump2::bump2::bump2:

Alex
March 3rd, 2009, 05:52 PM
Thx for the *bump*, zartan! :happy80: Only 14 tix left...

kylerwhite
March 7th, 2009, 01:35 PM
I just got my 3 :)

Sound Wave
March 7th, 2009, 02:42 PM
i might as well go for a nice even number :D

Alex
March 7th, 2009, 03:12 PM
2 left!!!

kylerwhite
March 7th, 2009, 03:21 PM
all gone now

Alex
March 7th, 2009, 03:47 PM
Yup, Kyle just picked up the last two. So I'm going to cash out, buy some plane tickets, and go visit Kkim in Hawaii. See you round, folks!

:D:D:D:D

OK, I guess I need to deal with the drawing details before taking off... I'll send out a note to all buyers in the next day or two with the details, but I now plan to hold the raffle by the end of this week. I'll post up a video of the procedures ahead of time, then a day or two later the raffle itself. Thanks once again to Kerry from AreaP who made this all possible, and a big thanks to all raffle buyers as well.

maxedpenny
March 7th, 2009, 04:00 PM
OMG YAY!!! Im so excited. You should webcam the drawing live. That would be sweet.

00v_Lucky
March 7th, 2009, 10:32 PM
holy crap, those last 50 slots went pretty quickly... I really do not have much of a chance now. :(

miks
March 8th, 2009, 01:13 AM
Good luck to all who have bought a ticket, may the best man/woman win!

zartan
March 8th, 2009, 01:26 AM
00v Lucky. you should really really think positive :) You never know. But you sound so down you might just win. who knows!! good luck everyone

Sound Wave
March 8th, 2009, 05:17 AM
win or lose, this is exciting. also, it is going to a great cause. since getting my bike, this has been like my second home. thanks again to kkim for introducing me to such a great bunch of people!! and thanks to kerry at area p for making this raffle possible in the first place.

good luck everyone!!!

Snake
March 9th, 2009, 09:24 AM
I am waiting with bated brearh. I can't wait to see the drawing. Good Luck to all.

aloh
March 9th, 2009, 12:42 PM
ah...if only i would win.

Best of luck everyone!

250RBond
March 11th, 2009, 05:20 AM
when is the draw going down! i'm so excited:crazybounce: oh ya and good luck to all

aloh
March 11th, 2009, 06:43 PM
dude...awesome avatar!!!!

Alex
March 11th, 2009, 07:03 PM
Off to buy some actual raffle tickets tonight. Thought I still had some in the garage, but came up empty...

00v_Lucky
March 11th, 2009, 07:16 PM
so is the drawing going to be on the 31st alex? can you give an update on what day/time you're going to do this? Im feeling pretty good on my 3% chance of winning! :(

Alex
March 11th, 2009, 07:30 PM
The drawing will be in the next couple days. I hope to pick up the tickets today, and post up a conversion for the ticket numbers to the buyer numbers that you already know. I'll post up the whole planned process on video, and schedule the drawing for just a few days after that, so people know it's coming and there's time to raise any procedural objections if there are any (though I don't expect any). My hunch is that it will be this Sunday night, as I'm away all weekend and will be getting back into town Sunday afternoon...

kkim
March 11th, 2009, 07:58 PM
webcam?

zartan
March 11th, 2009, 08:10 PM
Alex, I think you need to contact speedworld and see if they will sponser the actual drawing, bring the camera crews and all the bells and whistles. We could probably produce an hour or two long show. Just like when they found Al Capone's grave. Oh wait they didn't :) we could interview the members. and really show the excitement growing....
The winner could silently scream like Miss America covering thier faces but not actually touching their faces...

I also need to be assigned an odd number to align with my astrological signage.

And can you please buy BLUE tickets they are luckier. And Saturday is my lucky day, so if you can come back sooner ok?? ok not really. :)

:):D:):D:cheer2::clap2::clock::confused40::crazybounce::drunk1::gossip::happy70: :happy50::happy90::high5::lalala:

Alex
March 12th, 2009, 01:00 PM
And can you please buy BLUE tickets they are luckier. And Saturday is my lucky day, so if you can come back sooner ok?? ok not really. :)

You're half in luck! :D I am now in possession of some top quality raffle tickets, and they happen to be blue!

Also, the tickets start at #2059001, which makes conversion for everybody pretty easy. Guess what ticket #1 is? You guessed it, #2059001! :) (and ticket #100 is #2059100).

Sunday, March 15th is the date of the drawing, and I'll post up the vid to this site that evening. Thx again to everyone for selling it out so quickly, you folks cut 2+ weeks off the drawing!

G250RSC
March 12th, 2009, 01:04 PM
Sounds good. Look forward to winning!!

250RBond
March 12th, 2009, 01:09 PM
dude...awesome avatar!!!!

:D Thanks man i knew some people would have something to say about it

noche_caliente
March 12th, 2009, 01:59 PM
So I should clear some time next weekend to install my new exhaust... good to know ;)

Snake
March 14th, 2009, 02:47 PM
So I should clear some time next weekend to install my new exhaust... good to know ;)

Sorry I'm feeling kinda lucky. I think the exhaust is all mine.

I'd be glad to let let ya hear what it sounds like.

00v_Lucky
March 14th, 2009, 06:00 PM
Sorry I'm feeling kinda lucky. I think the exhaust is all mine.

I'd be glad to let let ya hear what it sounds like.

you might be feeling kinda lucky but, I kinda AM Lucky :p

Sound Wave
March 15th, 2009, 04:44 PM
so alex, when you say "evening" what time is that going to be? just curious, since we are all in different time zones. just want to be back from my ride when the drawing occurs.

maxedpenny
March 15th, 2009, 05:18 PM
:whathesaid:

Im so excited! I have been working on my bike all day!

islanderman7
March 15th, 2009, 05:20 PM
Oh snap! I am so interested in who's gonna win.

00v_Lucky
March 15th, 2009, 07:23 PM
Alex, please give us an update soon!!! It is not fair to keep all of these people waiting like this!!! :(

noche_caliente
March 15th, 2009, 07:30 PM
Howard- I agree - it's way past evening over here on the East Coast! I'm sure the Hawaii folks would agree that it's evening as well since it's around 4:30 there now I think...

Justanothermp5
March 15th, 2009, 07:32 PM
its 1030 what the heck, hurry up and pick me so i can get my exhaust and be on my way :)

zartan
March 15th, 2009, 07:40 PM
Grasshoppers, When you can snatch the pebble from Alex's hands the raffle will begin..

OldGuy
March 15th, 2009, 07:41 PM
Worse than a bunch of 5 year olds on Christmas Eve :rolleyes:

Chill :ganja:

noche_caliente
March 15th, 2009, 07:42 PM
I just need to get some sleep so that I don't take everyone's heads off at work tomorrow for being sleep deprived!

Besides - I need an aftermarket exhaust to be able to have a legitimate reason to check out Z's hanger!

OldGuy
March 15th, 2009, 07:47 PM
I here you Kim - me I'm going to go finish the wine from my Monk fish dinner, do a little ironing and see what Alex comes up with.

maxedpenny
March 15th, 2009, 07:55 PM
:angry7::angry7::angry7::angry7::angry7::angry7::angry7::angry7::angry7:

zartan
March 15th, 2009, 08:15 PM
Besides - I need an aftermarket exhaust to be able to have a legitimate reason to check out Z's hanger! haha! hey it works on Stock ones too :D:D

I am going to go eat some stew and see what transpires. Maybe i will work on my acceptance speech!!

Alex
March 15th, 2009, 08:21 PM
Kids, kids, kids. :) It's only 8 PM here, well within the evening parameters, and yes, we have a winner...

Video posting as I type this, it will be up momentarily....

Alex
March 15th, 2009, 08:24 PM
ZT0xJmk9NDkyMjcwMzgxJms9TmVBUGcmYT03NjEyNTg5X0hnTUY0

OldGuy
March 15th, 2009, 08:29 PM
Big hand for Area P and FridayGreenInSD. Way to go guys.:fullband:

Sound Wave
March 15th, 2009, 08:30 PM
aaaaaaaaaaauuuugggghhhhhh lol. congrats man.

Alex
March 15th, 2009, 08:31 PM
WE HAVE A WINNER!

Congratulations to FroggyGreenInSD; Kyle picked his ticket #74 out of his wipes box this evening. Froggy - I'll let Kerry know and cc: you on the message so you can get in touch with him as well.

zartan
March 15th, 2009, 08:35 PM
Yeah Froggy!!!!

Custom Seat Creations
March 15th, 2009, 08:36 PM
Round of applause for ya. Fantastic!

Snake
March 15th, 2009, 08:36 PM
Congadulations Froggy.

islanderman7
March 15th, 2009, 08:39 PM
Congrats Froggy

maxedpenny
March 15th, 2009, 08:42 PM
You would make a good game show host. lol
Congratz :Cry:

CaliGirl
March 15th, 2009, 08:58 PM
I can't believe I missed out on this.......man!!

Congrats to the winner though!! Nice contest...thanks to Area P!

NinjetteMan
March 15th, 2009, 09:17 PM
Dang! (sound of dream being crushed) :doh:

Congrats Froggy!

miks
March 15th, 2009, 10:25 PM
Congrats Froggy, hope you enjoy the pipe!

zartan
March 15th, 2009, 11:04 PM
Oh and Kyle is really cute. (and I am not a Kid person so that is saying something) :D

Justanothermp5
March 16th, 2009, 04:58 AM
NOOOOOOOOO

congrats to froggy, even tho i should have won :( lol

g21-30
March 16th, 2009, 06:06 AM
Way to go, Froggy!
:allhail:

Alex
March 16th, 2009, 10:16 AM
Oh and Kyle is really cute. (and I am not a Kid person so that is saying something) :D

Thx Zartan! :) The little bugger has gotten sick over the weekend, so I'll be taking him in this afternoon. He's a trooper, so he's still in a perfectly cheery mood, but he's got goop coming out of everywhere (including his eyes!) and can't keep anything down. :(

KJohnson21
March 16th, 2009, 12:19 PM
:happy70: Congratulations Froggy!! :happy100:

You lucky :censored: , you owe the rest of us pics of the install, before & after, etc. (no pressure)

Seriously, hope you have fun with it.

BlueTyke
March 16th, 2009, 12:20 PM
This Froggy person seems to be MIA!

Congrats either way!

noche_caliente
March 16th, 2009, 12:27 PM
Alex- sorry to hear he isn't feeling well! I hope you can all get some rest. Thanks for doing the drawing for us :)
Posted via Mobile Device

zartan
March 16th, 2009, 12:34 PM
I know how he feels. I hope he gets better quick !!!

Sound Wave
March 16th, 2009, 03:27 PM
This Froggy person seems to be MIA!

Congrats either way!

if he doesn't claim it within 24 hours, i call dibs!

FroggyGreenInSD
March 16th, 2009, 06:39 PM
All I can say is WOW :D I never thought I'd actually win this. I've been thinking about getting an AreaP exhaust for a while, and then this raffle came along so I figured why not wait a little longer and take a chance.

And thanks to Kyle for picking my number. Hope you feel better soon.

This will be the first mod to my bike :bounce: I haven't even cut the fender yet and I've had it a year. I will definitely take before, during, and after pics and post them up here.

Now it's time to celebrate :cheers:

kkim
March 16th, 2009, 07:06 PM
Congrats, Mike! :thumbup:

rookie
March 16th, 2009, 07:11 PM
Congrats Mike

miks
March 17th, 2009, 02:21 AM
One again congrats mate.

Just watched the video today and am very surprised Valentino didn't go crazy when you were shaking the box. My dog would have went berserk and tried to bite my hands off!!

Lurkable
March 17th, 2009, 09:10 AM
Congrats Mike! Hey, that raffle was fun.

kbryant
March 17th, 2009, 09:29 AM
All I can say is WOW :D I never thought I'd actually win this. I've been thinking about getting an AreaP exhaust for a while, and then this raffle came along so I figured why not wait a little longer and take a chance.

And thanks to Kyle for picking my number. Hope you feel better soon.

This will be the first mod to my bike :bounce: I haven't even cut the fender yet and I've had it a year. I will definitely take before, during, and after pics and post them up here.

Now it's time to celebrate :cheers:

Congraulations! We look forward to hearing from you.

Annie
March 20th, 2009, 11:52 PM

I agree! :thumbup: I know I'm biased, so I love it when others think so too! Kyle is doing much better - thank god for antobiotics. How did people live without them? Although he's feeling better, I'm feeling worse :(. I'm pretty sure the germs came from him.

The raffle was fun! I had a good time filming the final drawing... although when I rewatch it now, I realize I never did get a shot of Alex's face... I guess he's just camera shy :p