View Full Version : VIZA VIPER 33cc Scooter with seat

Nemesis
May 30th, 2013, 07:16 AM
Up for sale is my Viza Viper 33cc scooter. I don't know much about the scooter and I only used it one weekend out of the month (had it for 3yrs).

Here's the history so I'm not having to answer all your questions about the scooter:

I bought this a few years ago (3 yrs ago) used from some old guy. He didn't know much about it, and neither do I. However, the moment I purchased it I took it to a local scooter shop to have it serviced because it wouldn't start after a few days. I think I paid $75 for air filter, oil, petcock thingy, whatever to have it running again. The mechanic asked where I bought the scooter and I told him from some old guy. He said it's a good buy and that the motor is strong. That was good to hear. And the motor does pull! :)

Then the relay coil (the pull string...the actual rope) broke on me as I tried to pull start it. Bought a replacement starter relay coil (I think that's what it's called) for like $25 bucks but I managed to break it again.

I decided since I rarely use the scooter I'm not going to invest any more time and money into this thing. So it sits as is.

I googled Viza Viper and apparently these things sell for $400+ used.

I have no need for it so my loss is your gain.

$125 OBO.

CASH AND PICKUP ONLY (CALIFORNIA - NORWALK/CERRITOS OR LAKE FOREST AREA)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/Devilrey/VIZAVIPERSCOOTER_zps3b35b0bb.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/Devilrey/705dd63c-87c5-4ffb-b2fa-49b214776067_zps3406a787.jpg

Bentley813
May 30th, 2013, 06:55 PM
Since it is pickup only a location or zip code might be useful to your sale.

Jiggles
May 30th, 2013, 07:23 PM
On the track stupid. :p

I want this, I'd rock my suit and ride it on the streets.

Nemesis
June 3rd, 2013, 07:40 AM
Since it is pickup only a location or zip code might be useful to your sale.

Updated. Thx

Bentley813
June 3rd, 2013, 07:24 PM
Opposite coast I would really consider grabbing this. It's so cool.