View Full Version : 2008 Ninja 250R Candy Plasma Blue

ZStyleNinja
February 22nd, 2009, 12:47 PM
Up for sale is my 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250R with ~3200 miles for $4000 firm. It is the unique special edition metallic Candy Plasma Blue color, which really pops and you'll grow to love it. I purchased the bike last April and rode it over last year's riding season until storing it for the winter. The little Ninja is perfect for a beginner rider or someone who would like to get into riding sportbikes but doesn't want to kill themselves just yet =). Also, the money saved on gas is amazing, as it gets 65+ MPG!!!!!! It will come with the solo seat cowl ($100 value), a Carbon Fiber tank guard, the Area P No Limits Carbon Fiber Full Exhaust System ($600 value, makes the bike grunt and sound AMAZING; http://www.areapnolimits.com/products/Slip-On-Exhaust-Kawasaki-Ninja-250R-2008.php ; site has sound clip and pictures as well), and also the stock exhaust pipe and muffler will be included. This bike is really nice and looks exactly like a 600cc supersport like everyone says.

The reason for sale is only that I'm trying to upgrade to a 600cc sport bike since the experience I've gotten from the 250R has made me a better and more confident rider. Serious inquiries only call 585-749-9438, trying to sell ASAP.

noche_caliente
February 22nd, 2009, 05:31 PM
Zac - let me know if you decide to sell the exhaust separate

ZStyleNinja
February 22nd, 2009, 06:17 PM
sending pm now