View Full Version : on my way to be a better rider

ninjablk08
February 23rd, 2009, 08:01 AM
I have my permit for awhile and i just finish the MSF course in the rain of all things lol,still working on my mods,cant wait to start riding for yrs to come. The course was very good for me cause i never been on a motorcycle,it was a eye opener, lots to learn,but im rdy ,also i want to thanks this forum for the things you can learn and get from other members, for one i was able to get a new cowl from a member at a good price,keep up the good work all :thumbup:

BlueTyke
February 23rd, 2009, 08:11 AM
Welcome! Congrats!

OldGuy
February 23rd, 2009, 08:25 AM
Congratulations - I know you will love it like we all do. Have fun and ride safe.

kayfouroh
February 23rd, 2009, 09:58 AM
i just finish the MSF course in the rain of all things

Congrats for taking the MSF class! That's the best way to get into this lifestyle.

You say you finished your MSF course in the rain? I did one of the days while it was snowing... :eek:

ninjablk08
February 23rd, 2009, 10:31 AM
lol that must have been fun

noche_caliente
February 23rd, 2009, 04:36 PM
You know, now that you mention it, mine was in the rain too! I was so afraid I would go down and be messed up for my wedding that was 3 weeks later :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Sailariel
February 23rd, 2009, 05:41 PM
Oscar, Congratulations! I am glad that you find this forum helpful. I certainly do. Been riding off and on for 50 years and feel like a real noob at times. Technology has really taken off. I plan to to take the advanced MSF course this spring and then enroll in a sport bike rider school. I am looking for a good one nearby. If I can`t find one, I`ll travel. I definitely want to ride well. Rode my Norton well--but this Ninja is a whole new bag,