View Full Version : Teknic Freestyle Textile Jacket, Only $59

kkim
February 24th, 2009, 03:36 PM
http://www.newenough.com/closeouts/bargain_basement/teknic/freestyle_textile_motorcycle_jacket.html

kazam58
February 24th, 2009, 03:46 PM
I just bought a pair of Sidi Vertigo boots from them on closeout over the weekend. $300 shipped for a race boot? sounded like a good deal to me. I'll see how they fit when they arrive (hopefully thursday) I'm gonna end up walking around the house in them I've got cabin fever so bad....

kkim
February 24th, 2009, 03:49 PM
I just bought a pair of Sidi Vertigo boots from them on closeout over the weekend. $300 shipped for a race boot? sounded like a good deal to me. I'll see how they fit when they arrive (hopefully thursday) I'm gonna end up walking around the house in them I've got cabin fever so bad....

if they don't fit, newenough has an awesome return policy... even stuff on closeout. :thumbup:

gl... I hope they fit the first time around.

kazam58
February 24th, 2009, 03:52 PM
They should be spot on, I read several customer reviews from all sorts of websites...so my research should pay off. Not to mention that I can fit my foot in any boot, that's about the only upside to ski racing, once you can wear those boots all day, you can put anything on your feet.

xTKx
February 24th, 2009, 05:04 PM
NO WAY!! :eek: I've been scoping out this jacket for quite some time (I was planning on ordering some time this week). Did the price drop just happen today?! (I know they've been $79). I've been looking at this thing for the past couple of months!!

kkim
February 24th, 2009, 07:26 PM
I just got the email today saying these were on closeout. Better hurry before your size is gone.

00v_Lucky
February 24th, 2009, 10:13 PM
OMG! i dont know if I want to buy it or not. I want an exhaust system but this deal is sooo good! what shall i do

kkim
February 24th, 2009, 10:15 PM
do you already have a jacket with armor?

00v_Lucky
February 24th, 2009, 10:20 PM
i have http://www.rideicon.com/product_details.jsp?category=1974&id=7839

kkim
February 24th, 2009, 10:22 PM
then I would pass on this jacket and save the money for something else. :)

xTKx
February 25th, 2009, 08:24 AM
I just got the email today saying these were on closeout. Better hurry before your size is gone.

LOL! I checked my e-mail about an hour after I posted and saw it there! :doh: I've currently got a Cor-Tech touring jacket that I used with my old bike, but it's too big (my elbow pads flip to the top of my arm if hit hard enough), and I don't really like the looks of it...

I'll be ordering the Teknic today!!

**UPDATE-
Just ordered it!! I got a little scared because the size I thought I was was sold out. After a quick measure of my chest, found out that I would have ordered the wrong size! Hopefully it'll be here soon, I'll post pics when I get it...

xTKx
February 25th, 2009, 08:28 AM
then I would pass on this jacket and save the money for something else. :)

Agreed.

Howard, if you've already got that Icon jacket and it's got a snug fit, no need for the Teknic...