View Full Version : Store reviews

Nemy
February 24th, 2009, 04:01 PM
How about a forum to provide reviews and feedback for local stores/online retailers? I think it'll be great for our ninjettes considering not every store has tires and accessories designed for our bike.

Alex
February 24th, 2009, 06:13 PM
Hi Tim -

Thx for the suggestion! The way I decide to add additional forums here is if there are already a number of threads in one area that would benefit if they were in a separate area of their own. Adding new forums with nothing in them isn't generally a good idea until the idea has already proven itself within another forum. If you'd like to see this type of content, I'd suggest you post up exactly what you're talking about, probably in the General Motorcycling section at this point, and if it turns out we get a bunch more threads on the topic, then getting their own subforum becomes a much easier decision.

If I didn't do that, and added subforums for things that I thought would be neat yet started and stayed empty for awhile, it makes the board look much more desolate than it really is. Check out some of the other smaller boards that have 50+ forums as you scroll down the screen, yet 30 of them have 10 or less threads in them. It doesn't promote discussion in those little-traveled areas, and basically makes the forum weaker rather than stronger.

- Alex

Nemy
February 24th, 2009, 11:22 PM
Sounds good... guess its time to post up some reviews

noche_caliente
February 28th, 2009, 10:56 AM
well, you saw my 'store' review :(