View Full Version : Solomotoparts review

Nemy
February 24th, 2009, 11:28 PM
Great site, great selection and some parts are just impossible to find in Canada (esp. at a decent price), so I will definitely be shopping there again. Received a Leovince exhaust and turn sigs from them for our little ninja. What's great about the site too is you can filter by bike... makes things a little easier.

Originally they didn't have the exhaust so I emailed them about their Leovince supply and told them about the lowest price I had found (58cycle - doesn't ship to Canada). Surprisingly, a couple hours later I got an email saying that it had been added to the site and offered a coupon code for 10% off. Now that's service :D!

On top of that, it was shipped via USPS with no extra fees at the door and only 1 week after ordering (to Canada that is amazing)! YMMV but they seem to have a system worked out that'll get most shipments across customs without fees... and for you US residents - free shipping for orders over $99

My only other US experience was with sportbiketrackgear... and while shipment was a bit faster, Fedex hit me up pretty good with their duties and charges. SBTG, though, has unbeatable prices for their Scorpion helmets. And even with the extra charges it was $100+ cheaper than buying in CDN.

EDIT: o and post up any other good/bad experiences you guys have had getting ninjette parts or any motorcycle store. Always good to know where we can turn for specialized parts or simply just a good selection. And I'm trying to get Alex to start a Review subforum :D

muffinman
February 26th, 2009, 04:47 PM
thanks for sharing

UPS and FedEx for shipping to Canada = FAIL

USPS all the way