View Full Version : Wade from sydney Australia

Wade
February 25th, 2009, 07:36 PM
Hi Guys
So my story is basically im from Sydney Australia and 22, going for my p's on saturday the 28th of March. I have been riding only since july 2008 but Ninjas are the reason i got int riding in the first place.
Im currently riding a crappy Sachs 150kn which ive lovingly nicknamed rusty because i baught it when i got my learners licence in July 2008 and its already rusted up in alot of places. But that is someofmy fault as i have had 2 semi major accdents.

1. I had just left work for the day and id only had the bike for about a month and i clipped the front bumper of a car just near a corner. I ended up flying over the handle bars after the bike hit a post on the side of the road (a bit of wood is still lodged inside rusty) and landed a few metres down the road. The car i hit just happened to by my girlfriends brother so that was better than hitting a stranger i guess. All the bike needed after the crash was a $40 clutch lever and it was back to normal. The car however needed a $600 bumper...... AND all that happened to me was a Broken wrist and little toe (that was more like a crack in the bone not a full break). I was back riding as soon as the cast on my arm was off B-) even tho i was ment to wait 2 more weeks.

2. I was behind a purple car and we were stopped and when all the cars started to get going again i did too but for some still unknown reason the purple car behind me slammed on their brakes and as it had been raining and the fact that my rear brakes do absolutely nothing to slow me down (they are drum not disk brakes and are really only good for keeping you there when you have stopped already like on hills) i had to use my front brakes and consequently the bike just sid out to the left on the wet road and i went with it. I got not a scratch on me and all the bike needed was a $45 blinker light. The purple car didnt even stop or slow down to see if i was ok after that....

I love ninjas and am planning on getting a BLACK ninja 250r as they seem to have the lowest seat height which is what i need as i'm not that tall. I cant wait for the day i get my ninja.

Thanks For Reading

-Wade

Alex
February 25th, 2009, 07:39 PM
:welcome:

BlueTyke
February 25th, 2009, 08:03 PM
Welcome to the boards! We are getting several Aussie's on here now! Be sure to check out the members map!

Wade
February 25th, 2009, 08:06 PM
Yeah im at work and cant see the map atm but i noticed i cant put my actual zip code in cos it requires 5 digits and in aus we use a 4 digit system.

miks
February 25th, 2009, 10:53 PM
G'day mate, welcome to the forums!

Nice to see another Aussie around here, too many Americans :usa::usa2: and Hawaiians.

:angel::nahnahnah:

Snake
February 26th, 2009, 07:26 AM
Welcome on board.

xTKx
February 26th, 2009, 07:47 AM
Nice to see another Aussie around here, too many Americans :usa::usa2: and Hawaiians.

^^LOL!^^ :D

Welcome to the boards Wade! :wave:

KJohnson21
February 26th, 2009, 11:53 AM
:welcome:

athimmel
February 26th, 2009, 12:50 PM
Welcome to the forum.

ManyCavies
February 26th, 2009, 07:51 PM
Hi Guys

1. I had just left work for the day and id only had the bike for about a month and i clipped the front bumper of a car just near a corner. I ended up flying over the handle bars after the bike hit a post on the side of the road (a bit of wood is still lodged inside rusty) and landed a few metres down the road.
AND all that happened to me was a Broken wrist and little toe

2. I was behind a purple car the purple car behind me slammed on their brakes i had to use my front brakes and consequently the bike just sid out to the left on the wet road and i went with it. I got not a scratch on me and all the bike needed was a $45 blinker light. The purple car didnt even stop or slow down to see if i was ok after that....

I love ninjas and am planning on getting a BLACK ninja 250r as they seem to have the lowest seat height which is what i need as i'm not that tall. I cant wait for the day i get my ninja.

Thanks For Reading

-Wade

Welcome and WOW! You have had the adventure! Glad you are OK and hope you continue to stay safe. Be careful out there!:D By the way, how tall (or short) are you? 5 foot 1 inch here.

jpnfrk
February 26th, 2009, 09:42 PM
Welcome!! :high5:

ninjabrewer
February 27th, 2009, 01:46 PM
Welcome to the Thunderdome. You'll love it here.

nb

noche_caliente
February 28th, 2009, 02:34 PM
Welcome! for the zip, you could always put a 0 in front...

Wade
February 28th, 2009, 10:05 PM
Welcome! for the zip, you could always put a 0 in front...

Done thanks

komohana
March 1st, 2009, 12:49 AM
aloha wade..
..just one of the hawaiians here...

welcome to the forum :yo:

Wade
March 1st, 2009, 07:46 PM
Cool i work for a hawaiian sunglass company here in Aus and its an awesome company.
Also Passed my p's test this saturday now only 12 months from full licence and weeks away from My ninja B-)

ninjablk08
March 25th, 2009, 08:12 PM
welcome