View Full Version : Pics of my bike

sharky nrk
February 28th, 2009, 10:07 AM
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n220/sharkynrk/ZX6R/DSC06159.jpg

I will post up some more when I get her cleaned up for riding season, figured I would just share

you can also see my friends intruder in that pic as well

ninjabrewer
February 28th, 2009, 11:10 AM
WOW, gorgeous bike, I didn't know they came with the underseat exhaust. And look at the size of that rear tire. And that gas tank, you must have some awwwwwesome range with that. whooooo weeeee. Love your speedo, my eyes are going bad so I could see that without having to wear my reading glasses. Looks like you need to change your license plate fluid, it is getting worn out and screwy looking. Let me guess, that is the sneak preview of the 2010 model, right? Any idea why they redesigned it too look exactly like a ZX-6R? :rolleyes:

yeah, I know.......I'm a smart a**. :D

sharky nrk
February 28th, 2009, 11:16 AM
lol - until I saw your last smiley I was going to post some not so nice 4 letter words :D

my little brother has a '08 CPB 250R and I have a odd fascination with the quarter liter ninja so I registered over here. I know its not a 250 but I figured you guys might appreciate another kawi owner :thumbup:

ninjabrewer
February 28th, 2009, 11:22 AM
I thought it looked like a 600, then I looked under your avator, and decided to be a smart aleck, after I posted and read it, I went back and added the last line, figured somebody might think I was serious.hehehehe
nice looking bike, I have given thought to getting a zx6 in the far future, but right now I sorta doubt it. $$$ and I don't want to be on something that can go 160+, my luck I would sneeze, blip the grip and pass the space shuttle. :eek:

nb

Sound Wave
February 28th, 2009, 03:53 PM
where did you get those side tank grip pads? those look nice.

CRXTrek
February 28th, 2009, 04:35 PM
where did you get those side tank grip pads? those look nice.
It looks like these ...http://www.techspec-usa.com/products/gs_kawasaki.html

Sound Wave
February 28th, 2009, 04:40 PM
It looks like these ...http://www.techspec-usa.com/products/gs_kawasaki.html
thanks for the link! yeah, those might be it. too bad the ones for the 250 don't look as good.

CRXTrek
February 28th, 2009, 04:52 PM
thanks for the link! yeah, those might be it. too bad the ones for the 250 don't look as good.
They sell it by the sheet also, if you want to put it up on the tank where your legs never touch :confused:

jpnfrk
February 28th, 2009, 07:37 PM
Love the color scheme :D

sharky nrk
March 1st, 2009, 11:16 AM
thanks for the replies

and i LOVE the techspecs - makes riding alot more enjoyable as it helps me hold the bike alot better, less stress on the legs and back

Beast
March 1st, 2009, 02:32 PM
Agreed, put techspecs on mine last week and I have nothing but praise for them. I used to used crappy e-grips, but these A) Blend in perfectly with your side panels and B) Are easy to apply and work as described :)

too bad the ones for the 250 don't look as good.
Not sure what you mean by that? They match the shape of the plastic panels perfectly.

kkim
March 1st, 2009, 02:47 PM
Pictures? :)

Viper-Byte
March 1st, 2009, 02:52 PM
Pictures? :) Yes, please post some pics, I am also interested in this.

Sorry for the hijack :o

CRXTrek
March 1st, 2009, 03:36 PM
http://www.techspec-usa.com/products/gs_kawasaki.html

Sound Wave
March 1st, 2009, 04:22 PM
Agreed, put techspecs on mine last week and I have nothing but praise for them. I used to used crappy e-grips, but these A) Blend in perfectly with your side panels and B) Are easy to apply and work as described :)

Not sure what you mean by that? They match the shape of the plastic panels perfectly.
oh yeah.. they do match the panels perfectly.

just that it doesn't accent the gas tank colors as much as it does on the zx-6r because it is on that black plastic piece. can't be helped though.

actually for me it is a moot point since my bike is black.

sharky nrk
March 2nd, 2009, 09:37 AM
oh yeah.. they do match the panels perfectly.

just that it doesn't accent the gas tank colors as much as it does on the zx-6r because it is on that black plastic piece. can't be helped though.

actually for me it is a moot point since my bike is black.

yeah i actually really like the contrast with my tank - very purposeful - i recommend them to everyone

CRXTrek
October 28th, 2009, 10:38 PM
Neil,is this you ?

zY2JiVqc_Aw

;)

Snake
October 29th, 2009, 07:39 AM
Great looking bike.

rockNroll
October 29th, 2009, 08:37 AM
Nice bike but your tag is melting :eek:

sharky nrk