View Full Version : adobe add

fishdip
July 26th, 2013, 08:44 AM
New adobe add annoying for any other users?

NevadaWolf
July 26th, 2013, 09:06 AM
havent seen it yet. the ones that are bugging me are the "See your arrest record here!!" or the "Download Now" fake links.

fishdip
July 26th, 2013, 09:09 AM
havent seen it yet. the ones that are bugging me are the "See your arrest record here!!" or the "Download Now" fake links.

It keeps playing a dam video gets annoying when trying to look at the site at work:D

Alex
July 26th, 2013, 10:11 AM
Where are you seeing the adobe ad? I haven't seen one yet, and am wondering if it's one that this site is serving, or if it's something else that might be serving it on your browser. The only ads that are used here are through Google Adsense, and I didn't think that Adobe used them. :idunno:

If there are particularly bothersome ads that are showing up in the top right corner of this page, or the bottom middle of this page, let me know and I can individually block certain advertisers. But I'm skeptical that the one this thread is talking about has anything to do with ninjette.org.

fishdip
July 27th, 2013, 11:06 AM
Where are you seeing the adobe ad? I haven't seen one yet, and am wondering if it's one that this site is serving, or if it's something else that might be serving it on your browser. The only ads that are used here are through Google Adsense, and I didn't think that Adobe used them. :idunno:

If there are particularly bothersome ads that are showing up in the top right corner of this page, or the bottom middle of this page, let me know and I can individually block certain advertisers. But I'm skeptical that the one this thread is talking about has anything to do with ninjette.org.

Its the top right it started showing up after being on adobe web site so it may be link to a cookie.

Alex
July 27th, 2013, 01:35 PM
If you're able, take a screen shot the next time. (hold alt down and hit the PrtScrn button to copy the active screen on Windows, then go into microsoft Paint and hit paste, you can save that as a pic attachment to then load to this thread)

lgk
July 27th, 2013, 02:32 PM
Why are you getting adobe adds?

I keep getting Asian dating sites and ducati adds.
Which i kinda like actually.

fishdip
July 27th, 2013, 02:35 PM
Why are you getting adobe adds?

I keep getting Asian dating sites and ducati adds.
Which i kinda like actually.

Its all about sites you have been on or looked up

lgk
July 27th, 2013, 02:36 PM
Guilty