View Full Version : Ace Cafe - Badges? We don't need no stinking badges

Kokosun
August 6th, 2013, 07:28 AM
I'm going to heading over to Ace Cafe sometime over the next few weeks. If there's anybody that would like me to pick them up a small item of memorabilia - like a badge - let me know. I'll buy and ship to you at cost. You can check-out the Ace Cafe website for prices but badges are typically £5.50'ish. I'm not sure how much it would cost to ship to the USA, but I'm guessing £2-£4. So, probably around £10 all in.

dooby
August 6th, 2013, 07:32 AM
Hi Roger,

are you interested in other UK riders coming along? Don't know whether it would fit dates-wise but it was nice to meet Akima at Silverstone and I would be happy to meet other UK Ninjette riders if the stars happened to align.

Cheers, Pete

Kokosun
August 6th, 2013, 07:46 AM
Hi Roger,

are you interested in other UK riders coming along? Don't know whether it would fit dates-wise but it was nice to meet Akima at Silverstone and I would be happy to meet other UK Ninjette riders if the stars happened to align.

Cheers, Pete

Definitely. I'll post here when I'm planning to go. I was also thinking about going to BH next Thursday just for a ride out. It's a BMCRC testing day, which means free spectating. There are no races, and the quality of the bikes (and riding) is weather dependent, but I went once before and it was kinda fun.