View Full Version : On some ones ignore list?

fishdip
August 13th, 2013, 05:10 PM
How can you reply to threads if they are merged in to some one that has you on there ignore list?

Alex
August 13th, 2013, 05:11 PM
You can't.

fishdip
August 13th, 2013, 05:13 PM
You can't.

So I can add ppl to it and they are just stuck looking at what I post and cant comment on it sweet.

Alex
August 13th, 2013, 05:19 PM
Theoretically. But then again, if nobody replies, nobody will be looking at it for long anyway as it drops off the first page pretty quickly.

fishdip
August 13th, 2013, 05:25 PM
Theoretically. But then again, if nobody replies, nobody will be looking at it for long anyway as it drops off the first page pretty quickly.

New level of trolling:D

Joshorilla
August 13th, 2013, 05:29 PM
I don't agree much to denying someone the ability to reply to a thread started by someone that's ignoring you, simply because some trunk threads have evolved beyond the point of being linked to the originator.

However I do understand why it was implemented.

So, like always the best way to handle these situations is to lead by example, I have unblocked everyone I had blocked, I am big enough and ugly enough to handle text generated by other organisms of which I share a common bunch of genes with.

fishdip
August 13th, 2013, 05:39 PM
I don't agree much to denying someone the ability to reply to a thread started by someone that's ignoring you, simply because some trunk threads have evolved beyond the point of being linked to the originator.

So, like always the best way to handle these situations is to lead by example, I have unblocked everyone I had blocked, I am big enough and ugly enough to handle text generated by other organisms of which I share a common bunch of genes with.

I wish he add a way to see how many ppl have blocked you. It be a fun game to see how many blocks you can get before you are ban.

Joshorilla
August 13th, 2013, 05:44 PM
Yes, i'd like a runny tally of how many people have blocked me, but it appears as though we are not allowed to see a tally, you could say it's because of the tally-ban.

:p

Thank You! I'll be here all week, try the shrimp.

Alex
August 13th, 2013, 05:44 PM
:) Remember to tip your waitresses.

allanoue
August 16th, 2013, 10:04 AM

:whathesaid:

I have never blocked anyone.

Jiggles
August 16th, 2013, 10:16 AM
I wish he add a way to see how many ppl have blocked you. It be a fun game to see how many blocks you can get before you are ban.

You can't beat me bro

I had a thread somewhere tallying up everyone