View Full Version : 2009 ninja owner

ajaygraci
March 4th, 2009, 08:25 PM
Well i just got my ninja 250 ( Black ) back in beginning of febuary due to a deal i couldnt pass up from dealer. I got it for 4k otd shipped 80 miles to my house... really good considering all other places around be wouldnt budge even with cash for less then 5200... anyway im taking MSF course soon as i get my motorcycle permit which is rite after my driver's licence, which is rite after july 1st.... yea dont get me started on that, i just moved from Florida and lived there whole life 16 years and could drive there, they took away my licence here n i needed to get my permit all over again :mad:. So i would be joy riding my ninja 250r rite now in sunny FL, instead im in NJ watching the 3rd snowfall ive seen in my lifetime burning $$ to mod ninja up... so far bought an area p full carbon and a targa fender eliminator.. dont think going to do anything else as i want a 600rr in the future.. ( preferably that sexy white 2007). let me know if anyone here is from north jersey...cuz so far i got nothin to do, kids seem odd and everything is different... even the chicken taste different like ****... i cant even find good milk =( ... but yea ok bye.

kkim
March 4th, 2009, 08:27 PM
Aloha and welcome, Angelo.

Check out the members map and see if you can find anyone in your area. Don't forget to add yourself as well.

hope you will enjoy the site.
:)

Alex
March 4th, 2009, 08:27 PM
:welcome: ajaygraci! Glad you found us...

islanderman7
March 4th, 2009, 08:29 PM
:welcome:

OldGuy
March 4th, 2009, 08:31 PM
Welcome to the forum Angelo. I know there are others from NJ and I'm sure they will pop out of the woodwork before too long.

I hear you about the move and all. My oldest son got to see 6 states before he turned 16. Look at it more as an opportunity to meet new people, learn new things, and maybe even learn to like NJ chicken and milk.

I know I sound like the OldGuy that I am but slow down, take a deep breath, and enjoy life. You've got a lot of years ahead of you and they will go by all to fast.

jameZ
March 4th, 2009, 09:17 PM
lol @ the comment about the chicken and milk :happy20:

jpnfrk
March 4th, 2009, 09:20 PM
Welcome!! :high5:

ninjablk08
March 4th, 2009, 09:21 PM
welcome

Snake
March 5th, 2009, 10:13 AM
Congadulations and welcome.

ajaygraci
March 5th, 2009, 04:02 PM
thanks for welcome guys u have any suggestions or tips for the ninja 250 ?

athimmel
March 5th, 2009, 05:06 PM
Surf the boards! There is so much information here in the forum that you'll spend hours just checking the tech boards and the farkle boards. I've been here a bit over a week, and I can't stay away. Great people and great info.

Welcome to the boards!!

ajaygraci
March 5th, 2009, 06:24 PM
^^ yea im like that with this other site called 600rr.net ... but figured id come to a site with my own kind lol

kkim
March 5th, 2009, 07:30 PM
thanks for welcome guys u have any suggestions or tips for the ninja 250 ?

http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=5586

ninjabrewer
March 6th, 2009, 04:11 PM
Welcome to the bunch, you'll love it and learn lots.

nb

NICUNinja
March 6th, 2009, 04:29 PM
Welcome.:welcome:

ajaygraci
March 7th, 2009, 07:54 AM
thanks again for all the welcomes, this site is so much better then kawiforums.com... i had no feedback on any threads there, took like a week... but anyway im going down to a couple honda places to try on some gear today do u guys and girls know why kawasaki doesnt have gear? they only have 1 brand of helmet i never heard of.

BlueTyke
March 7th, 2009, 08:03 AM
I have seen Kawi jackets... And gloves... I think... Leme do a search

Kawasaki Gear (http://www.kawasaki.com/KawasakiNew/Accessories2/PCCatalogTypes.aspx?intCatalogID=1&intCatalogType=3)

ajaygraci
March 8th, 2009, 02:54 PM
^ i meant helmets

komohana
March 8th, 2009, 02:57 PM
howzit and welcome to the forum :yo:

noche_caliente
March 8th, 2009, 05:01 PM
welcome Angelo!

lavid2002
March 8th, 2009, 10:19 PM
Where are you getting the money for a 4,000 bike, and mods if you're a 16 year old? Im from south jerzey and im taking my MSF course may 1st, 2cd, and 3rd. I forget the place but if ur taking ur course on these dates hit me up and maybe well have class together. (I wanted class earlier but I held off, NJ said they were administering the course for free and now they told me that they wont be having it in 09 so I had to pay for it...of course all the april classes were taken:mad:) Whatever tho...leme kno dude PM me.

hogfan83
March 8th, 2009, 10:56 PM
thanks again for all the welcomes, this site is so much better then kawiforums.com... i had no feedback on any threads there, took like a week... but anyway im going down to a couple honda places to try on some gear today do u guys and girls know why kawasaki doesnt have gear? they only have 1 brand of helmet i never heard of.

i would recommend your local cycle gear...i bought a frank thomas jacket there that was around 300 bucks....a week later i returned it for another (the same) due to a busted seam; two weeks after that i returned it again for the same issue and upgraded to the new alpinestar. the point is they have a great return policy and although i would have never had the money to buy this jacket all at once, i basically got a temp jacket saved more and combined it with a little more money later to get a $550 bad ass jacket

oh and :welcome:

KJohnson21
March 11th, 2009, 12:22 PM
:welcome:

ajaygraci
March 29th, 2009, 07:14 PM
thanks