View Full Version : 60 Degrees - Will Travel

BlueTyke
March 5th, 2009, 04:35 PM
LOL Well the forcasts are reading friendly for this weekend. More so on Saturday than Sunday.

Tyke is still taking things slow but I would love to get out this weekend for a ride...

Who's going out this weekend???

ninjabrewer
March 5th, 2009, 10:58 PM
I will be riding this weekend.:)

But I guess you already knew that.

nb

empire00
March 6th, 2009, 12:04 AM
im going but its gonna be very windy 20+mph

kkim
March 6th, 2009, 12:13 AM
I'm planning to go on Sunday if it's not raining and can hook up with Komohana... where is that boy??? :confused:

I wish everyone great riding weather... and don't forget your cameras! :)

conchwanab
March 6th, 2009, 04:40 AM
Finally got out after putting the bike up for winter storage back in November!!!Nothing like a 27 degree mornin comute to work to get the blood flowin!!And it was nice to see that Ohio cage drivers ca'nt seem to remember bikes start coming out around this time again.I almost got hit not even 500 yards out of my driveway by a guy in a pickup truck who looked right at me while he stopped at a stop sign then proceded to pull out and damn near run into the side of me:censored:Hopefully will ride to work today 10% chance of rain with 55 degrees!!!!

camaroz1985
March 6th, 2009, 06:54 AM
Rode to work today, but probably won't get any riding in this weekend, as my girlfriend is here for the weekend :(, but at the same time :)

Realirony
March 6th, 2009, 07:28 AM
I can feel ya sunny. Here in NC we are getting the first 70+ weather of the year this weekend, and you not being too far north are prolly getting about the same weather. I know for sure that I'm gonna ride mah baby all weekend :D hope everyone has a great ride if you're goin out. weather is finally starting to feel like spring ::drool::

and thanks for reminding me kelly >.< I need to buy myself a camera upgrade...

BlueTyke
March 6th, 2009, 07:31 AM
wanna go riding wanna go riding wanna go riding wannagoriding wannagoridingwannagoriding.... I am counting... But I still have to find somewhere to ride...

jpnfrk
March 6th, 2009, 07:34 AM
The forecast for NC sure is nice this weekend... perfect for practicing the back roads behind my apt complex :)

camaroz1985
March 6th, 2009, 08:02 AM
No need to find somewhere to ride Sunny, just go. I frequently just ride around trying to get myself lost (of course you have the Zumo, so that isn't a problem for you).

BlueTyke
March 6th, 2009, 08:04 AM
Oooh you would be amazed! Zumo and I argue a lot. It's an on going strife between the two of us.

The thing with me though is a generally have to have a purpose. If I get lost in the mix eh more fun but to aimlessly wander is not in my mental makeup.

camaroz1985
March 6th, 2009, 08:12 AM
Fair enough, I guess I'm lucky in that way.

OldGuy
March 6th, 2009, 08:27 AM
He Sunny - we hit 76 yesterday to set a new record high for March 5th but didn't ride - Roads were as wet as if it had rained and they have been using the liquid salt solution this winter and I didn't want to test the traction on my new IRC's with <100 miles.

Nice ride in this morning at 32deg and high of 63 coming. You will get your chance. :)

BlueTyke
March 6th, 2009, 08:45 AM
I am also waiting for it to warm up so I can put Tyke's new tank bra on! I cannot work with numb fingers!