View Full Version : New Member

Hourglass
August 24th, 2013, 03:23 PM
Hey everyone,

I'm new to the forum, and ready to buy my own first bike. I've had my license from taking the MSF course for over a year, and have ridden a few family members cruisers and sport bikes since I was 18. I am currently looking at buying a ninja 300 (preferably used, but maybe new). I am excited to be a part of this community as I've lurked on ninjette.org since I got my license last August (I feel a bit stalkerish admitting that).

Anyways, I'm sure I will type to you all soon!

JohnnyBravo
August 24th, 2013, 03:26 PM
Welcome to the forum Jacob... Congrats on your license, good luck on your purchase, ride safe out there, enjoy your stay!!!

csmith12
August 24th, 2013, 04:03 PM
Welcome! Good luck finding your bike.

allanoue
August 24th, 2013, 04:15 PM
Hey everyone,
I've lurked on ninjette.org since I got my license last August (I feel a bit stalkerish admitting that).

You took the first step to recovery by admitting to your problem.

Welcome to the new addiction.

KJohnson21
August 24th, 2013, 06:19 PM
http://www.ninjette.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=62&pictureid=1195

Motofool
August 25th, 2013, 06:02 AM
Hey everyone,

I'm new to the forum, and ready to buy my own first bike.............

Welcome to our site !!!

Visit our Riding Skills section :crash: :crash: :crash:

BlueRaven
August 26th, 2013, 11:53 AM
Welcome and good luck searching for your new or new to you toy.

Hourglass
August 26th, 2013, 09:14 PM
Thanks for all the warm welcomes! I am not sure where to ask, but is anyone here from near the Madison/Janesville area, and would be willing to help me with the purchase of the bike? There's a particular bike that I'm looking at but it's about 1 hr south of me, and I don't know anyone around who rides a motorcycle (and I don't feel comfortable enough to ride it back home). If worst comes to worst, I may ship it, but I also kind of want someone to ride around a bit on it since it has a bit of cosmetic damage (bent shift lever+cracked front tire guard) and I want to make sure that there's no cosmetic damage. I can arrange the financial details via pm if anyone can help me :)

BlueRaven
August 27th, 2013, 07:29 AM
You can always check the Ninjette map and see if there's anyone near and try sending them a pm to see if they're willing to help you out.

http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=11545

Snake
August 27th, 2013, 08:49 AM
Hello and welcome.

RedPepper64
September 3rd, 2013, 09:28 AM
:welcome: