View Full Version : Found

zartan
March 9th, 2009, 09:58 AM
Found- lost snow and cold temps.

They are very cute and I am tempted to keep them but I know someone out there is missing their little buddies. It is just we have our own weather here and they are not exactly getting along. And truly they do not belong here. I am sure they are not comfortable. They want to go Back Home.

I have put ads in the penny paper and craigs. If you know ANYONE who is missing their SNOW and freezing temps. PLease let's work together and get them reunited.

P.S. I can help with shipping. God Bless

Seattle area please call soon. they miss you!

BlueTyke
March 9th, 2009, 10:23 AM
LOL!! :rotflmao:

athimmel
March 9th, 2009, 10:38 AM
Sorry. Here in Northern California we have not lost any snow or cold temps, but last week we DID find Seattle's rain. We have shipped it by media mail, and you should be receiving it soon. I hope you can find who the snow and cold temps belong to. There's nothing sadder than a lonely snowman.

zartan
March 9th, 2009, 10:43 AM
Oh my gosh I can never thank you enough for finding our rain!!!!
It isn't gonna get along with this snow. This is serious, Gotta find its owner!

athimmel
March 9th, 2009, 10:49 AM
Have you tried Canada? NAFTA should allow you to export it very easily!

zartan
March 9th, 2009, 10:54 AM
Is there a snow rescue up there??

OldGuy
March 9th, 2009, 10:56 AM
Found- lost snow and cold temps. And truly they do not belong here. I am sure they are not comfortable. They want to go Back Home.

PLease let's work together and get them reunited.

P.S. I can help with shipping. God Bless

Do they have work permits or are they undocumented. I'm not sure you can move them across state lines unless they are documented without drawing scrutiny from Home Land Security.

We could use some more moisture here in the mid-west but those upper winds seem to whip everything right over the top without stopping. It's either because people don't think there is anything to see or do in the mid-west or because it has something to do with High Press in the West and Low Pressure in the East :rolleyes:.

athimmel
March 9th, 2009, 10:58 AM
Is there a snow rescue up there??

Not that I know, but the habitat is conducive to happy snow.

zartan
March 9th, 2009, 10:58 AM
Do they have work permits or are they undocumented.They do not have tags?? that is why they are lost :( everyone should tag their weather and pets. It only makes good sense.

athimmel
March 9th, 2009, 11:07 AM
Yeah, but the injected capsules get lost as they hit the ground. There's got to be a better way!

ninjabrewer
March 9th, 2009, 03:10 PM
Make sure they stay there, Hawaii is known to be particularly deadly to snow, except on the Big Island, there is areas there where some renegade snow and cold have been holding out for years. How they got there, I don't know, but they may have been stowaways on the first freighters that sailed in from the mainland.

nb

HKr1
March 9th, 2009, 03:23 PM
Dont know about the temps...... But there was a little piglet running around on the four lane today. Wife wanted to pick it up LOL, like she could catch it :rolleyes:

zartan
March 9th, 2009, 03:29 PM
lost snowflakes and piglets. oh my

HKr1
March 9th, 2009, 05:39 PM
lost snowflakes and piglets. oh my

He was cute too.... White with spots, I thought he was a piece of paper @ first. < then one car almost hit him, he went off squealing right in front of us.

Wife was thinking he would be good company for our dog :confused:

Nemy
March 9th, 2009, 07:36 PM
Have you tried Canada? NAFTA should allow you to export it very easily!

Nope sorry we're full! Anymore and my igloo's gonna collapse :eek:

On second thought... you can send it to Quebec. Since they want to be their own country they might need some badass snowmen for border patrol.

BlueTyke
March 10th, 2009, 06:16 AM
It seems Rainy and Snow's cousin, Smow :smow: has showed up on the East Coast.

Really when will people reign in their weather and pigs...

athimmel
March 10th, 2009, 08:09 AM
Nope sorry we're full! Anymore and my igloo's gonna collapse :eek:

Isn't more snow just insulation for your igloo?

Nemy
March 10th, 2009, 10:18 AM
Ideally yes. But with my snow packing skills I wouldn't trust my igloo with more than 5 feet of snow :cool:

Plus my baby ninjas are allergic to that stuff. :D

athimmel
March 10th, 2009, 10:20 AM
Oooh. Forgot about that. Hmmmm....then where can we send the stuff? :confused20:

camaroz1985
March 10th, 2009, 10:20 AM
No one wants it back. Guess you can keep it :)

athimmel
March 10th, 2009, 10:35 AM
Snow isn't mine! Washington has it! We sent them the rain to go with it. Someone help them. Please accept contributions of snow from them to help out. Please send your contact information to: We'd Love Your Snow, General Delivery, Gold Bar, WA

Nemy
March 10th, 2009, 10:35 AM
Yup finders keepers. Lucky you! :thumbup:

BlueTyke
March 10th, 2009, 10:47 AM
Send it to Cali... So-cal to be specific (not that I want to ruin anyone's day or anything it just well... you need it )

athimmel
March 10th, 2009, 10:49 AM
We'll take the rain back (even though it ruins my riding), but the snow?...send it to the Sierra Nevada area. We can use the snowpack up there. We're still looking at a 3rd drought year.

zartan
March 13th, 2009, 02:01 AM
IT ran away... oh great, who knows where it will end up??

BlueTyke
March 13th, 2009, 06:29 AM
Hopefully back where it belongs! :D