View Full Version : CSC 50% OFF coupon code for Ninjette.org Members

Custom Seat Creations
March 11th, 2009, 08:00 PM
Custom Seat Creations Coupon code "ninjette" gives a discount of 50 percent off total offer price in my Bonanzle Store. Code only available for use at the Bonanzle Store from 3/11 - 3/19/09.

This code is to thank all Ninjette.org Members and my way of giving back to you. :thumbup:

http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/customseatcreations

Regards,
Becky Cronis
Owner
Custom Seat Creations

kkim
March 11th, 2009, 08:02 PM
WoW!! :eek:

Thank you, Becky! :thumbup:

Custom Seat Creations
March 11th, 2009, 08:11 PM
WoW!! :eek:

Thank you, Becky! :thumbup:

You're very welcome!

Alex
March 11th, 2009, 08:20 PM
Here's a link (http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=11367) to the DIY thread on this site about installing one of these custom seat covers...

Custom Seat Creations
March 11th, 2009, 08:22 PM
Thanks for posting the Notice Alex.

~ Becky

Here's a link (http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=11367) to the DIY thread on this site about installing one of these custom seat covers...

Nemy
March 11th, 2009, 09:23 PM
Thanks for the deal becky! wow it's sooo tempting. The only thing holding me back is I dunno if I'm gonna get a corbin yet. I'm assuming the shipping doesn't cover to Canada?

Jiu Jitsu Player
March 11th, 2009, 09:23 PM
I was debating on whether to get one of these seat covers or not- you just decided for me!! Good thing I get paid on the 18th!!
Is shipping UPS only or can you also send thru USPS??

Custom Seat Creations
March 11th, 2009, 09:44 PM
Thanks for the deal becky! wow it's sooo tempting. The only thing holding me back is I dunno if I'm gonna get a corbin yet. I'm assuming the shipping doesn't cover to Canada?

U.S.: $9.00 via USPS Priority, Insured.
International: $23.00 via USPS Express, Insured

Custom Seat Creations
March 11th, 2009, 09:45 PM
I was debating on whether to get one of these seat covers or not- you just decided for me!! Good thing I get paid on the 18th!!
Is shipping UPS only or can you also send thru USPS??

I only send through USPS.

kkim
March 11th, 2009, 09:47 PM
flat rate boxes? the only way to fly! :D

Jiu Jitsu Player
March 11th, 2009, 11:24 PM
I only send through USPS.

Exactly what I wanted to hear! I'll be placing an order soon. Nice bike btw.

Snake
March 12th, 2009, 06:36 AM
Thank you Becky. This comes at a perfect time for me. My but has almost worn a hole thru the seat from 4 years and 15,000 miles of riding.

BlueTyke
March 12th, 2009, 07:53 AM
Ordered! :D

Snake
March 12th, 2009, 09:24 AM
Ordered! :D

My bike is the same color as yours. Just curious what color / type of cover you're getting.

BlueTyke
March 12th, 2009, 09:49 AM
The Cresent (http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/customseatcreations/items/88___07_Kawasaki_Ninja_EX_250_CRESCENT_LINE_Seat_Cover)one... I am still waiting to see if my color combo can be done. I want to get black where the rider sits, blue along the outside and teal(ish, like the tribal marks on the sides) for the 'cresents'...

Quick Photoshop/Gimp using owners pictures.... The colors are still a little off

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r290/BlueLilTyke/CF_Black_RH_Red_AS_Black_CRESCENT.jpg

M-Oorb
March 12th, 2009, 09:56 AM
totally ordering the venom line tonight for my green ninjette!

00v_Lucky
March 12th, 2009, 11:23 AM
thank you very much becky, i just have a question if you were going to create one seat cover that fit well with the candy thunder blue color, if so, i think you may have a customer! :)

Custom Seat Creations
March 12th, 2009, 01:04 PM
BlueTyke,

I still need your exact color choices. You just said black, teal and blue. I have many black and blues to select from. I can mail you up to 5 color choices from the color charts. I need to know which ones though. Only seeing the colors in person can you color match since color monitors differ and the vinyl may appear either darker or lighter on your screen.

http://www.customseatcreations.com/allvinylcolors_index.html

Send me a PM when you decide on your color choices.

Examples for color choices would be CF Black, AS Teal, etc.

Thanks,
Becky

The Cresent (http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/customseatcreations/items/88___07_Kawasaki_Ninja_EX_250_CRESCENT_LINE_Seat_Cover)one... I am still waiting to see if my color combo can be done. I want to get black where the rider sits, blue along the outside and teal(ish, like the tribal marks on the sides) for the 'cresents'...

Quick Photoshop/Gimp using owners pictures.... The colors are still a little off

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r290/BlueLilTyke/CF_Black_RH_Red_AS_Black_CRESCENT.jpg

BlueTyke
March 12th, 2009, 01:18 PM
We must have missed each other. I sent the reasponse as a reply on the purchasing site.

CF Black for the riders place, AS Teal for the cresents and AS Royal blue for the rest. (Though can I get black thread to seperate the Teal and the Royal blue? )

Custom Seat Creations
March 12th, 2009, 02:48 PM
We must have missed each other. I sent the reasponse as a reply on the purchasing site.

CF Black for the riders place, AS Teal for the cresents and AS Royal blue for the rest. (Though can I get black thread to seperate the Teal and the Royal blue? )

Yes, your thread can be all black if you prefer. We normally do color matching, but can make it all black. Be advised that we do top stitching. The only way to separate would be to have piping. The piping would have to go around the entire seam where the blue is and it would be an additional $10.00 charge as it's not offered yet on the 88-07 models.

Here's a pic of what I mean. The lower left side shows piping between colors and the upper right shows black top-stitching over the green. In your case the black stitching would be over the blue.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b23/beckycronis/topstitch_piping.jpg

I have confirmed your color choices:
Rider seat – CF Black
Cresent – AS Teal
The rest – AS Royal Blue

Let me know if this is correct and I can begin processing your order.

Thanks,
Becky

ARc
March 12th, 2009, 04:01 PM
<3 the ninjette.org hookups. I just put in an order for a solid line seat cover. It's gonna look sick in CF Black ;)

http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/customseatcreations/items/88___07_Ninja_EX_250_SOLID_LINE_Seat_Cover

Verus Cidere
March 14th, 2009, 09:45 PM
Just ordered a special line (outside black CF, inside racy blue CF). Gonna look awesome on Fury. THANK YOU BECKY!!!! :D

mike_sema
March 15th, 2009, 11:49 AM
thanks my order is in for the 08-09 Kawasaki Ninja EX250 SCORPION LINE Front Seat Skin in blue and black thanks for such an good deal :thumbup:

Jiu Jitsu Player
March 17th, 2009, 05:50 PM
I'm trying to order now but I'm not really familiar with bonanzle. Where did you guys specify your colors on your order?

Custom Seat Creations
March 17th, 2009, 06:19 PM
I'm trying to order now but I'm not really familiar with bonanzle. Where did you guys specify your colors on your order?

You can send me a PM here or via contact seller message on Bonanzle.

~Becky

Jiu Jitsu Player
March 17th, 2009, 07:07 PM
Big props to Becky for her excellent customer service. I haven't got my seat cover yet, but based on her help alone I'd highly recommend her site to anyone looking for seat options.

komohana
March 17th, 2009, 09:35 PM
ooooo!
thank you very much :thumbup:

kayfouroh
March 20th, 2009, 07:38 AM
FYI coupon still works.. thinking of ordering one for my Ninja :)

CaliGirl
March 20th, 2009, 11:56 AM
Does anyone have the CF racy blue on there 08 CP Blue? I wonder if they match...

mike_sema
March 20th, 2009, 04:32 PM
Does anyone have the CF racy blue on there 08 CP Blue? I wonder if they match...

mine just came in the mail i will install in later tonight and i think the blue looks killer, its not the same blue but looks very nice will post pics later

mike_sema
March 20th, 2009, 04:33 PM
ooh and thanks becky for the good deal and the fast shipping :thumbup::thumbup:

Custom Seat Creations
March 20th, 2009, 05:44 PM
FYI coupon still works.. thinking of ordering one for my Ninja :)

Coupon code is no longer valid.

Custom Seat Creations
March 20th, 2009, 05:44 PM
ooh and thanks becky for the good deal and the fast shipping :thumbup::thumbup:

You're welcome!

kayfouroh
March 20th, 2009, 06:34 PM
Coupon code is no longer valid.

Oh well.. not ordering one then I guess :(

mike_sema
March 21st, 2009, 12:14 PM
just wanted to put some pics up of the seat cover installed,thanks becky :thumbup:

Alex
March 21st, 2009, 01:26 PM
Looks great! :thumbup:

Strider
March 21st, 2009, 02:06 PM
I wish I could have done this!
But I'm so broke right now I can't even pay attention!

Custom Seat Creations
March 22nd, 2009, 04:08 AM
just wanted to put some pics up of the seat cover installed,thanks becky :thumbup:

Beautiful! You're very welcome.

BlueTyke
March 22nd, 2009, 07:02 AM
That looks awesome!!

Jiu Jitsu Player
March 22nd, 2009, 07:09 AM
Looks solid. I have the same grips on my bike only in red. btw-Is that the scorpion cover?

mike_sema
March 22nd, 2009, 08:31 AM
Looks solid. I have the same grips on my bike only in red. btw-Is that the scorpion cover?

yes

Verus Cidere
March 26th, 2009, 12:28 PM
My seat cover just came in the mail. It looks amazing. I can't wait to put it on! :D Thanks again Becky! Pics to come when it's finished!!!! ;)

BlueTyke
March 26th, 2009, 12:35 PM
Yay!!

Custom Seat Creations
March 26th, 2009, 12:41 PM
My seat cover just came in the mail. It looks amazing. I can't wait to put it on! :D Thanks again Becky! Pics to come when it's finished!!!! ;)

Looking forward to it. :thumbup:

camaroz1985
March 26th, 2009, 12:44 PM
Where is yours Sunny?

Nemy
March 26th, 2009, 04:11 PM

ahhh looks so good! But I'm in the same spot as Strider :(

Verus Cidere
March 26th, 2009, 09:53 PM
Dang. My dad is the one who has a little upholstery experience, but he won't be able to help me out until Saturday. Looks like I'm waiting 'till then. Don't wanna mess this up!

BlueTyke
March 27th, 2009, 09:21 AM
Where is yours Sunny?

er... at the post office... :D

I didn't put my work address in for shipping because Phil's dad is usually home. But he decided to stay longer at his Ma's so no one was home to get it from the mail person. I am going on my lunch to pick it up (if I can find the Post office that is ^^ )

camaroz1985
March 27th, 2009, 10:01 AM
I didn't realize I was going to have to sign for mine either. I also had to go on a hunt for the post office, but it was worth it. :D

BlueTyke
March 27th, 2009, 11:43 AM
Got it from the post office. They had to put it in a plastic bag because the shipping envelope got torn (a bit) everything seems intact though

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r290/BlueLilTyke/1238176283.jpg

I'll have to find a staple gunish thingie to install it...

BlueTyke
March 27th, 2009, 12:58 PM
Oh well.. not ordering one then I guess :(

You could always ask her if/when she may be running this promotion again and start saving... :D

rceezy
March 27th, 2009, 06:55 PM
Darn, late by a few days! I'll keep my peepers open for the next promo!

Verus Cidere
March 28th, 2009, 02:35 AM
Installing it tomorrow afternoon! Gonna have to bum someone's camera afterwards so I can show it off! ;)

mike_sema
March 28th, 2009, 07:16 AM
Got it from the post office. They had to put it in a plastic bag because the shipping envelope got torn (a bit) everything seems intact though

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r290/BlueLilTyke/1238176283.jpg

I'll have to find a staple gunish thingie to install it...

MAN THATS GONNA LOOK KILLER POST SOME PICS WHEN YOUR DONE :thumbup:

BlueTyke
March 28th, 2009, 09:39 AM
of course! I am a picture-holic... I just have to find a staple gun... Not in my normal stash of tools..

mike_sema
March 28th, 2009, 09:56 AM
of course! I am a picture-holic... I just have to find a staple gun... Not in my normal stash of tools..

if its going to be a one time thing and you do not want to spend a lot on $$ go to harbor fright and they have an electric on for 19.99 that's what I used and it worked out for me :thumbup:

BlueTyke
March 28th, 2009, 09:58 AM
:) Thanks for the tip Mike!

Verus Cidere
March 29th, 2009, 12:27 AM
WOW! Put the cover on today, and it's AMAZING!!!!!!!! I don't have my own camera though, so I'm gonna try to bum someone else's tomorrow and have pics for you guys. IT LOOKS FANTASTIC!!!!! You guys do some great work Becky! I'm gonna be referring you to anyone who'll listen! :D

mike_sema
March 29th, 2009, 06:58 AM
WOW! Put the cover on today, and it's AMAZING!!!!!!!! I don't have my own camera though, so I'm gonna try to bum someone else's tomorrow and have pics for you guys. IT LOOKS FANTASTIC!!!!! You guys do some great work Becky! I'm gonna be referring you to anyone who'll listen! :D
sweet :thumbup:

BlueTyke
March 29th, 2009, 04:30 PM
I am already doing refering and I haven't even installed mine!

A friends husband has a staple gun... When I was speaking to him about borrowing it I didn't know what size I needed... So I gotta call him back.

sometimesido
March 29th, 2009, 07:39 PM
:worthlesswithoutpic

Verus Cidere
March 29th, 2009, 11:25 PM
Yes, I know. I'm working on that. I borrowed a friends camera tonight, but he can't send me the pics until tomorrow. THEY WILL BE UP TOMORROW NIGHT! (unless he forgets... ;))

BlueTyke
March 30th, 2009, 06:57 AM
Michael we need to get you a camera phone :D

Jiu Jitsu Player
March 31st, 2009, 08:57 PM
After much anticipation, my seat cover finally came in today! Hopefully I'll have time after training tonight to put this baby on. Even though it's not installed yet, this thing looks killer. I'll see if I can get some pics up of the install.

Big props to Becky for her great customer service in handling my problematic order and for what looks like an incredible product! I highly recommend picking one of these up if you haven't already.

Verus Cidere
April 1st, 2009, 03:43 PM
Michael we need to get you a camera phone :D

Or something right? :rolleyes: I'm planning on getting a digital camera eventually, but I have a laptop, a new helmet, a rearset, and an exhaust to buy before anything else. Gonna be a bit! ;)

(Oh, and I'm still waiting on the pics from my friend. Sorry guys! :()

BlueTyke
April 1st, 2009, 03:47 PM
Tell him he is so fired!

Custom Seat Creations
April 1st, 2009, 03:54 PM

Glad you like it. I always welcome referrals.

Custom Seat Creations
April 1st, 2009, 04:02 PM
After much anticipation, my seat cover finally came in today! Hopefully I'll have time after training tonight to put this baby on. Even though it's not installed yet, this thing looks killer. I'll see if I can get some pics up of the install.

Big props to Becky for her great customer service in handling my problematic order and for what looks like an incredible product! I highly recommend picking one of these up if you haven't already.

I've thought about putting the same style cover that you ordered on one of my seat pans. It's one of the perks of owning the business and having multiple seat pans that I can just change a set out rather easily.

Thanks for the props!

Verus Cidere
April 1st, 2009, 10:09 PM
Tell him he is so fired!

I'll do that. But for that, I have to wait until I see him, at which point I will kindly remind him to GET ME MY FRICKIN' PICS!!!! ;)

Jiu Jitsu Player
April 2nd, 2009, 12:43 AM
Here are a couple of shots of the seat cover on my bike. The rear seat cover is also on but you can't see in these pics because the fast pack is covering it. Ill try to get some up later showing both covers. Sorry again for the crappy blackberry resolution...

miks
April 2nd, 2009, 01:06 AM
The seat is looking amazing, suits the bike perfectly! Whats the 'fast pack', looks sweet.

BlueTyke
April 2nd, 2009, 03:54 PM
Sweet that looks very nice!!

Jiu Jitsu Player
April 2nd, 2009, 06:45 PM
Thanks. Its a great product. Takes a little bit of work to get it just right, but it's so worth it.

mike_sema
April 2nd, 2009, 06:54 PM
looking good Jiu Jitsu Player and hey BlueTyke we need pics of your seat :D

Nemy
April 2nd, 2009, 11:32 PM
ah damnit! they're sooo nice! My birthday's coming up.... in october... anyone wanna get me one?!?! me luv u long time! :rolleyes:

BlueTyke
April 3rd, 2009, 06:31 AM
looking good Jiu Jitsu Player and hey BlueTyke we need pics of your seat :D

My current seat-
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r290/BlueLilTyke/1238765179.jpg

Oooh you mean Tyke's? Hehe (teasing). Phil's dad just got back and he has an electric one... Now I am kinda waiting for warmer weather. There is that and... I kinda don't want to mess it up :o

camaroz1985
April 3rd, 2009, 07:16 AM
It's not hard. Even I didn't mess it up. :)

BlueTyke
April 3rd, 2009, 07:48 AM
Oooh you mean Tyke's? Hehe (teasing). Phil's dad just got back and he has an electric one... Now I am kinda waiting for warmer weather. There is that and... I kinda don't want to mess it up :o

That was stated before my tea kicked in... "he has an electric one" the one being Staple Gun... :) I am awake now

Verus Cidere
April 3rd, 2009, 09:17 PM
Hey Sunny! (and anyone else who got a seat cover for a pregen)

I found this video on youtube that shows a good representation of how to put it on. It can be a little confusing 'cause the pregen's seat is a little wierdly shaped. Hope it helps! I sure helped me!!! :D

1eZGTe32ulQ

Edit -- Sorry.... I couldn't get the embed to work. :rolleyes:

Jiu Jitsu Player
April 3rd, 2009, 09:22 PM
Trust me the new seats are pretty wierd shaped also...especially the front of the front seat. I had to restaple a couple of sections and it was a bit of pain. After all is said and done though I cant complain about the finished product.

Custom Seat Creations
April 4th, 2009, 05:23 AM
Hey Sunny! (and anyone else who got a seat cover for a pregen)

I found this video on youtube that shows a good representation of how to put it on. It can be a little confusing 'cause the pregen's seat is a little wierdly shaped. Hope it helps! I sure helped me!!! :D

1eZGTe32ulQ

Edit -- Sorry.... I couldn't get the embed to work. :rolleyes:

A copy of this link is posted on our install page as well as sent to every buyer in their shipment notice. :thumbup:

Verus Cidere
April 4th, 2009, 03:41 PM
Sorry about that! Didn't notice that after I bought mine. :rolleyes: Finally got the pics though. Enjoy!

:D:D:D:D:D

BlueTyke
April 4th, 2009, 03:59 PM
Sweet!!

sometimesido
April 4th, 2009, 04:47 PM
Sorry about that! Didn't notice that after I bought mine. :rolleyes: Finally got the pics though. Enjoy!

:D:D:D:D:D

:eek:

I love how it fits. Definitely getting one on the next sale. :thumbup:

Sound Wave
April 4th, 2009, 10:07 PM
yeah, i will be getting in on the next sale... if there is one. i have a seat cowl coming in and i would like to have that small area covered.

Custom Seat Creations
April 6th, 2009, 11:23 PM

The cover looks fantastic on the bike! Great job and thanks for postings pics.

miks
April 6th, 2009, 11:27 PM
Wow, very nice!

Verus Cidere
April 7th, 2009, 10:53 PM
The cover looks fantastic on the bike! Great job and thanks for postings pics.

Well, I guess that means you got the SKILLS! :D Thanks goes to you for making such a high quality product. :thumbup:

Custom Seat Creations
April 9th, 2009, 02:32 PM
Custom Seat Creations Coupon code "EASTER50" gives a discount of 50 percent off total offer price in my Bonanzle Store. Code only available for use at the Bonanzle Store from 4/9 - 4/13/09.

Ninjette.org Members rock! :thumbup:

Regards,
Becky Cronis
Owner
Custom Seat Creations

sometimesido
April 9th, 2009, 03:25 PM
Oh man. Thanks Becky! I think I will order in couple days.

Sound Wave
April 9th, 2009, 06:37 PM
thanks becky! i got in on this one. i THINK i ordered correctly.

Custom Seat Creations
April 10th, 2009, 05:41 AM
thanks becky! i got in on this one. i THINK i ordered correctly.

Yes, you ordered correctly. Thanks for supplying your color choice. I'll get to work later this evening on your order. I just finished up a 12 hour nightshift and crashing for the morning. I'll check back on the board later.

dyeclan
April 10th, 2009, 06:11 AM
Thanks Becky! Happy Easter! My order is in, WOOT! Gonna have me a Locust skin seat!

BlueTyke
May 6th, 2009, 06:01 AM
Weellllll update folks!? Where are those seats!

Verus Cidere
May 6th, 2009, 10:22 PM
True! This is a major :bump: moment!

Sound Wave
May 6th, 2009, 10:37 PM
i posted mine somewhere else on this forum, but here is a pic of my cowl "back rest" cover... don't know what is really called.

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o8/sound_wavez/motorcycle/DSC_0012-2.jpg

thsadmin
May 6th, 2009, 11:46 PM
I really want the set for my 86 Ninja, wonder if "Custom Seat Creations" will come back with another deal or coupon. Pretty cheap for the whole set.

BlueTyke
May 7th, 2009, 06:20 AM
That looks fantastic Gary!

Jase you could PM Becky to find out..

kawibelle
May 7th, 2009, 06:28 AM
I really want the set for my 86 Ninja, wonder if "Custom Seat Creations" will come back with another deal or coupon. Pretty cheap for the whole set.

+1!!! I don't want to order until I actually purchase my bike and know what I'm getting... We're back to negotiating on a black '08 rather than the '09 special edition. Either way, something should be home in the next week so a coupon code for the month of May would be awesome!! Hint, Hint, Hint!!! I need a hot pink seat cover (or maybe pink glitter...)

camaroz1985
May 7th, 2009, 07:40 AM
I'm sure Becky could hook you up with something. It would probably look good on a black bike with either the scorpion or venom seat in black with pink as the secondary color.

camaroz1985
May 7th, 2009, 07:52 AM
Just realized I didn't post a picture of mine in here.

Sorry for the poor cell phone quality, but the AS Lime Green matches the Kawi green very well.
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh87/camaroz1985/Ninja/PIC-0116.jpg

I didn't buy it during the sale, but it is just the Scorpion cover for the rear seat as an alternative to a cowl. I might get a solid cover to match the carbon fiber for the front seat when I do my seat mods.

BlueTyke
May 7th, 2009, 08:32 AM
It looks good Ryan!

tinng321
May 7th, 2009, 10:10 AM
Any code for this month Becky?:D
I would also like to jump on the wagon...:p

Custom Seat Creations
May 9th, 2009, 09:41 AM
No problem! Here's the code for the entire month of May! :D

Custom Seat Creations Coupon code "ninjette50" gives a discount of 50 percent off total offer price in my Bonanzle Store for the month of MAY 09.

This code is to thank all Ninjette.org Members and my way of giving back to you.

Regards,
Becky Cronis
Owner
Custom Seat Creations

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b23/beckycronis/Ninjette50codeMay09.jpg

thsadmin
May 9th, 2009, 03:20 PM
Hi Becky,

Thanks for the timely response and discount for May !! Will definitely consider the package now. I am tossing up on Lemon Yellow (if available) or Black covers ... I thought I read somewhere about international postage costs ?

Thanks heaps.

kkim
May 9th, 2009, 03:25 PM
No problem! Here's the code for the entire month of May! :D

Custom Seat Creations Coupon code "ninjette50" gives a discount of 50 percent off total offer price in my Bonanzle Store for the month of MAY 09.

This code is to thank all Ninjette.org Members and my way of giving back to you.

Regards,
Becky Cronis
Owner
Custom Seat Creations

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b23/beckycronis/Ninjette50codeMay09.jpg

Wow.. thanks again, Becky! You should start up another thread to advertise the special for May. Happy Mothers Day to you, if it applies. :)

In fact, you should call it your "Mother's Day special for the entire month of May" cause there will be a lot of happy "mothers" with your new deal. :D

Custom Seat Creations
May 9th, 2009, 03:58 PM
Hi Becky,

Thanks for the timely response and discount for May !! Will definitely consider the package now. I am tossing up on Lemon Yellow (if available) or Black covers ... I thought I read somewhere about international postage costs ?

Thanks heaps.

SHIPPING:
All items are custom, made-to-order and shipped within 14 business days with signature confirmation.
U.S.: $9.00 via USPS Priority, Insured.
International: $23.00 via USPS Express, Insured

Custom Seat Creations
June 7th, 2009, 11:04 PM
Code still works. :thumbup:

Duvivr6
June 8th, 2009, 06:16 AM
how hard is it to install these it it a DIY job?

Custom Seat Creations
June 8th, 2009, 07:31 AM
how hard is it to install these it it a DIY job?

Yes it is a DIY job. Scroll up the page to see an install video.