View Full Version : Ninjette.org decal anyone? (Increase your aerodynamics!)

00v_Lucky
March 12th, 2009, 11:37 AM
Since this foram has helped me so much with my 250 I thought I'd rep my knowledge on Coralys

I am in the process of making a sticker that says ninjette.org to put on my windscreen but cannot decide on what font to use. Or even put it on the back of my helmet.

Does anyone have any suggestions or want to put a sticker on their bike too? I guess if someone else wants one as well via paypal or something, I will just make/buy them in bulk and just first class mail it to ya!

Bottom line, can any one help me create an awesome sticker? I am decent at photoshop but some of you members might be a bit more savvy than I. :thumbup:

Soon I will post some of my creations and tell me what you think.

py2e
March 12th, 2009, 11:52 AM
I think it would be cool if we can get one on a kickstand plate.

00v_Lucky
March 12th, 2009, 11:58 AM
I think it would be cool if we can get one on a kickstand plate.

what are the dimensions for the plate?

zeroth
March 12th, 2009, 12:01 PM
Here (http://www.newenoughhp.com/accessories/extras/new_enough/motorcycle_kickstand_coaster.html) is the one I have.

py2e
March 12th, 2009, 12:40 PM
Here (http://www.newenoughhp.com/accessories/extras/new_enough/motorcycle_kickstand_coaster.html) is the one I have.

yes precisely. :thumbup:

This place prints custom ones:

http://www.motorcyclecoaster.com/

http://www.motorcyclecoaster.com/photo-gly/allphotos3.htm

I think lime green with the black ninjette.org font in the center would be nice. no outer diameter text.

HKr1
March 12th, 2009, 12:58 PM
I was wondering why there wasnt any stickers in the ninjette store?

You making these stickers, or having them made? OT over on FSB(floridasportbikers) does the whole sticker thing..... makes anything you really want. Great prices too :)

Alex
March 12th, 2009, 01:43 PM
Kerry, that's a good point. I just added some stickers into the ninjette.org store for several of our different logo choices. There are 2 sizes, a small sticker, and a bumper sticker. I'm not sure if either of these would be the decal-type stickers that we'd want to put on our bikes themselves, but perhaps these would be would some folks would be looking for for another purpose.

noche_caliente
March 12th, 2009, 01:53 PM
I bet Beast could even make them for us if you asked him really nicely ;)

maxedpenny
March 12th, 2009, 07:06 PM
I also have access to a sticker maker. If you guys post up a final design and dimensions for it I can make them and ship them out.

kkim
March 12th, 2009, 07:19 PM
sounds like the makings of a contest here. :D

Nemy
March 12th, 2009, 07:21 PM
I'd be in for a stand plate. But what font/logo? I still like muffinman's dark logo for stuff like that.

00v_Lucky
March 14th, 2009, 01:29 AM
I also have access to a sticker maker. If you guys post up a final design and dimensions for it I can make them and ship them out.

wow! thank you very much. This makes that much more of an incentive to work harder on this design. Can it do color? or only 1 color based. (which is totally fine too)

mike_sema
March 14th, 2009, 06:28 AM
id be in on somthing small for my windscreen :thumbup:

maxedpenny
March 14th, 2009, 10:44 AM
One color would be preferable. It would be twice as much work on my end to do a two color.
I think a cool idea would to to put a sticker on the kickstand. Its subtle but sill represents.

Would you guys be ok with a $2 paypal to cover envelopes and stamps? On Monday I will figure out what colors my school currently has.

mike_sema
March 14th, 2009, 05:59 PM
i am in :thumbup:

M-Oorb
March 14th, 2009, 06:57 PM
If it looks good I'm totally in. Need some more hp via decals for the ninjette. What about one for the lower part of the fairings on the bottem on either side?
Posted via Mobile Device

00v_Lucky
March 14th, 2009, 09:19 PM
great ideas guys, I like the kickstand idea the most.

GreezMunky
March 14th, 2009, 10:28 PM
sounds like the makings of a contest here. :D

I like Kkim's idea. There were so many cool ideas for the logo contest that were drawn up. So many artsy people on this forum. :)

Nemy
March 14th, 2009, 11:24 PM
kickstand decal sounds good too! Count me in :thumbup:

voodoomaster
March 15th, 2009, 08:10 AM
kickstand decal sounds good too! Count me in :thumbup:

I'd be in as well.:cool:

zeroth
March 15th, 2009, 11:43 AM
I'm up for a kickstand decal too. $2 sounds reasonable. So who's gonna get this contest rolling?

Jiu Jitsu Player
March 15th, 2009, 04:34 PM
Kickstand is perfect. Don't want to put it anywhere else for fear it will mess up the feng shui of my current graphic setup...

BlueTyke
March 16th, 2009, 07:35 AM
Kerry, that's a good point. I just added some stickers into the ninjette.org store for several of our different logo choices. There are 2 sizes, a small sticker, and a bumper sticker. I'm not sure if either of these would be the decal-type stickers that we'd want to put on our bikes themselves, but perhaps these would be would some folks would be looking for for another purpose.

Where is this store you speak of? I looked around the site, did a search and could find no store... :D

Alex
March 16th, 2009, 10:13 AM
Where is this store you speak of?

Hi Sunny -

Pull down the Community menu from the menu bar, and voila, store! :D :thumbup:

BlueTyke
March 16th, 2009, 10:15 AM
Yeah yeah the one place I didn't look! :D

00v_Lucky
March 16th, 2009, 04:56 PM
So sorry to keep ya'll waiting! In two weeks or so, after my midterms are finished with, this decal will be my top priority. (instead of surfing ninjette right now I should be studying lol. But these interesting threads make it pretty difficult for me to stop! :()

k-os
March 16th, 2009, 07:23 PM
Either I'm blind or there's no link to the Ninjette store. Could someone post up a link? I didn't see it on the main page.

kkim
March 16th, 2009, 08:09 PM
ninjette.org store (http://www.ninjette.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)

Verus Cidere
March 22nd, 2009, 02:16 PM
I'd prefer a windscreen decal. That's where I'm putting all my decals from companies I use products from (I.E. Competition Werkes for my fender elim, or [eventually] Area-P for my exhaust). I'm planning to get a double bubble, so I'd throw the Ninjette.org sticker right up at the top. Dimensions I'd suggest (windscreen decal): about 1.5" by 4"
Should give plenty of space for logos. Lemme know how it turns out. :D

kkim
March 22nd, 2009, 02:22 PM
on the car forums I've been on, we call aftermarket stickers put on cars a shopping menu for the thieves. :D

You may want to rethink sticking stuff like that on a street bike, as opposed to a sponsored race bike.

Org stickers like ninjette are a different matter. :thumbup:

Verus Cidere
March 22nd, 2009, 02:40 PM
Good point. Never really thought about it like that. Of course, any intelligent person would probably be skeptical about the comp werkes sticker, just because werkes is spelled wierd, but you could say that thieves aren't very intelligent if that's what they're doing, right? :p Thanks for the advice Kelly. I'll keep it in mind when I get my new windscreen.

sometimesido
March 25th, 2009, 08:41 AM
I'm in for reflective sticker or a decal like this,
http://gadgetboy.smugmug.com/photos/234388882_hRFqu-M.jpg

to put on my soon to be touring box, helmet, and maybe on the windshield.
Reflective for dual purpose.

zeroth
March 25th, 2009, 09:07 AM
Of course, any intelligent person would probably be skeptical about the comp werkes sticker, just because werkes is spelled wierd, but you could say that thieves aren't very intelligent if that's what they're doing, right?

On the contrary I'd say thieves who are good at what they do are very intelligent. Especially if they know their customer base (i.e. those looking for aftermarket parts on the cheap). And those are the ones you really have to worry about.

Just my :2cents: