View Full Version : PartsNinja!

verboten1
October 3rd, 2013, 05:45 AM
PartsNinja, also known as Dan at http://OEMninjaparts.com
Really hooked me up with some fairing parts, mirrors and a tail light.

Thanks again!

Definitely worth dealing with, I'll be checking his site regularly as well.

alex.s
October 30th, 2013, 02:41 PM
i bought an engine from him for a good price.

alex.s
December 2nd, 2013, 11:46 AM
finally got around to starting it and the engine works well. also bought a good wheel from him. as well as a bunch of little crap. now he's my first visit for parts.

fantastic prices, accurate listings, quick shipping. A+.

Trailerboy531
January 14th, 2014, 07:19 PM
PartsNinja has everything! I wish he was around when I was crashing my street bike everywhere haha.

He sent my order quickly and kept up with the communication throughout.

A++++ would buy from again :thumbup:

NevadaWolf
March 4th, 2015, 08:27 PM
Just picked up some fasteners from Dan.

Originally just asked for the fairing bolts, and ended up with all the nuts, bolts, and screws for the bike. WHOO HOO! Above and beyond!

Thanks!

EsrTek
March 4th, 2015, 09:47 PM
PartsNinja
Your site is down now...:(
Was curious if you had a head for a 300, a member from Greece could use it if so!!

PartsNinja
March 5th, 2015, 06:25 AM
PartsNinja
Your site is down now...:(
Was curious if you had a head for a 300, a member from Greece could use it if so!!

Yes the site is down and will continue to be down, it proved to be a time black hole. Im better able to move higher volumes of parts through ebay.

I do not currently have any 300 motors that I can break down to sell just the head from. Very sorry I couldnt help!

EsrTek
March 5th, 2015, 07:43 AM
Thanks for reply

The Red Scourge
March 10th, 2015, 05:12 PM
Dan sold me a front brake rotor for my '08 Ninjette. He gave me a great deal. I wouldn't typically consider buying a used rotor from just about anyone but I knew his reputation for excellent service and accepting returns. It arrived today and it looks great! No warping, 7k on it but it has a ton of life left. I wil absolutely buy again from him!

Thanks Dan!