View Full Version : Duro 904 130/90-16 dual sport tire

AlanDog
November 2nd, 2013, 10:37 PM
This is a 2011 date code, 80%+ tread is left.

I am moving out of my place in woodland and moving to a studio in Oakland without storage. This is a 60/40 dual sport rear tire.

It's pretty aggressive tread pattern (google it). It is surprisingly quiet and smooth on the freeway, couldn't tell I wasn't on a street tire. I would not recommend this for twisty roads (I've felt it slide out) or in the rain (less traction than a street tire when stopping, surprisingly). But it is a good OEM replacement and if you're just commuting or need something cheap. And here I am, I lived to tell about it, so how bad can it be?

I bought this new, had it on my cx500 for less than 2k miles, and it has been sitting in my garage. With the barely detectable wear I put on it, I say this tire is good for 10k miles.

I am giving this tire away, if you're near sacramento or oakland and can pick it up that would be ideal. I suppose I could ship it if you pay shipping.

Fits pregen bikes... but you already knew that...

bshelton
November 6th, 2013, 10:07 PM
How much would shipping to Omaha NE be? I am interested!

AlanDog
November 6th, 2013, 10:32 PM
I got a guy yesterday interested on the cx500 forum, but I'll let you know if that falls through...

mahalostunt
December 4th, 2013, 02:49 PM
Still available?

AlanDog
December 4th, 2013, 07:54 PM
Martin, sorry, I forgot I posted this here--yes, someone on the cx500 forum paid to have me ship it to them...