Spring is here and I recently found my:
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj73/CoraDad/DSC02794.jpg

kkim
March 25th, 2009, 07:31 PM
what the hell is that???? :confused:

... i'm, of course, talkin' about the white stuff. :D

Verus Cidere
March 25th, 2009, 10:03 PM
I've never seen it before either! Did someone prank your neighborhood and cover it in dishwasher soap? :p

CC Cowboy
March 26th, 2009, 10:54 AM
Where in Columbia is your house?

rceezy
March 27th, 2009, 05:23 PM
Yikes.. I will stop complaining about the weather where I live!

Buffalony
March 27th, 2009, 05:44 PM
WNY. The nations ice box.

z28melissa
March 29th, 2009, 12:26 PM
They're calling for snow flurries today :doh:

BlueRaven
March 29th, 2009, 03:26 PM
were expecting 20+ cm (6+inches) here tomorrow is eastern canada. i guess winter is going out with a bang here. hasn't snowed here in weeks.

Rynownd
March 29th, 2009, 03:31 PM
It snowed today here in Indiana :(

OldGuy
March 29th, 2009, 03:42 PM
Where in Webster are you. We lived on Holt road just over a mile from the lake from late 79 to 82.

Moo-wasaki
March 29th, 2009, 05:06 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Moo-wasaki
March 29th, 2009, 05:15 PM
I live on klem between holt and hard rd. I have only been here for a few years...but from the general area my entire life.

You may not recognize it if you visited today... Getting way to big... Getting hard to pee outside anymore. Took me 3 tries to take a leak on the side of my garage last night. I am ready to move back to the country.
Posted via Mobile Device

OldGuy
March 29th, 2009, 05:28 PM
Well if you go east on Klem to Holt, hang a left, we were the second house on the right after Severn Ridge Road. The Ohstrom's lived right across the street from us and our kids used to play in his barn. We always bought our vegetables from him and his wife. I'm sure they are long gone but it looks like the name is living on that is neat.

I don't miss all that lake effect snow but really do miss the area and the friends we made. Used to do flagging and communications with the SCCA down at the Glen and auto-crossed a '80 Fiat X1/9 over at the Xerox parking lot.

OK enough of high jacking your thread. Stay in touch.

Moo-wasaki
March 29th, 2009, 05:56 PM
That is right around the corner from me. Google map image that and you will see that it is all housing now.

My father, grandfather and a few other relatives and friends worked at Xerox. Xerox and Kodak are not even the major employers anymore...Strong Hospital is I believe.

Many big retailers located at the Holt/104 area...big plaza now.

Love the Finger Lakes / Watkins Glen too!

Buffalony
March 30th, 2009, 05:23 PM
That is right around the corner from me. Google map image that and you will see that it is all housing now.

My father, grandfather and a few other relatives and friends worked at Xerox. Xerox and Kodak are not even the major employers anymore...Strong Hospital is I believe.

Many big retailers located at the Holt/104 area...big plaza now.

Love the Finger Lakes / Watkins Glen too!

watkins glen is awesome. I went there for my first time last year and OMG its amazing. My GF is from out that way (horseheads) so I find myself out there a few times a year. I plan on taking the ninjette out that way this summer. great views.