View Full Version : Many Thanks from Louisiana!

CajunNinjaR
November 25th, 2013, 07:03 PM
Hello there, I just had to join this forum and thank yall (thats you all) for all that I have learned since I found the site two months ago. I picked up a completely stock used ninja with 2k miles for 2k. I was very surprised by and dis-satisfied with my ninjas troubles starting and stalling when cold, not to mention the lifeless low-mid range. I knew a 250 could do better, and now with what I've learned here it does do much better! I've got two shims on my needles, removed idle mixture caps and tuned from 2.5, think I ended up around 2.75 out. Removed snorkel and added several half inch holes to the back side of the air box on the "dirty" air side, K&N Filter. Also I drilled holes under the muffler cap between the allens and ground down the pipe on the fancy cap so's to allow the air to skip that last baffle, full home made glass pack coming soon and probably a FP jet kit. & I've got a 15t front sprocket thats going on this weekend. Any who, ThankS a million for all the DIY's and awesome insights. I am now very satisfied with my ninjjette, thanks to yall!:thumbup:

LittleRedNinjette
November 25th, 2013, 07:18 PM
:welcome: CajunNinjaR! Glad to have you aboard...

csmith12
November 25th, 2013, 07:51 PM
Welcome Joshua!

Motofool
November 25th, 2013, 07:59 PM
...............ThankS a million for all the DIY's and awesome insights. I am now very satisfied with my ninjjette, thanks to yall!:thumbup:

Official welcome to our site, Joshua !!!

You will be more satisfied as miles roll on under both of you.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

JohnnyBravo
November 25th, 2013, 08:08 PM
Your welcome, diy's, advice, an BS are free round here :thumbup: welcome to the forum, and congrats on your new addiction

DEFY
November 25th, 2013, 08:40 PM
Welcome to Walmart! Now get your sh*t and get out!

http://th05.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/249/c/1/3d_cubeecraft_of_the_puppet_walter_jeff_dunham_by_skgaleana-d5hodu0.png

lol JK Welcome to the forums

KJohnson21
November 25th, 2013, 09:34 PM
http://www.ninjette.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=62&pictureid=1195

Snake
November 28th, 2013, 06:47 PM
Hello and welcome. I'm just north of you, Alexandria here.

NinjaDucky
December 6th, 2013, 03:06 PM
welcome! Nice job with the mods, got any pics of the process or videos? linkz!! :D