View Full Version : 250r to Busa on craigslist

HKr1
March 27th, 2009, 05:11 PM
Seen this posted over on the R1forum. I thought you guys would get a kick out of it:
http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/mcy/1093004748.html

UP FOR SALE IS MY KAWSAKI NINJA 250 MOTOBIKE. IT GOTS ONLY 648 MILES ON IT. I'M DUN LERNING AND IM TRADING UP TO A HYABOOSA. SOME PEOPLE MAY THINK THAT IM ASKING A LOT OF MONEY FOR MY MOTORBIKE BUT THEY ARE WRONG. THEY HAVE NOT SEEN THE STICKERS IVE PUT ON THIS BIKE. THEY HAVE SKULLS AND FLAMES AND THE SKULLS HAVE SPIKES ON THEM TOO. THERE TRICK YO. I DROPPED THE BIKE ONCE BUT ITS OKAY CUZ THE STICKERS COVER IT UP. ON TOP OF THE STICKERS I HAVE INVESTED ALOT OF $$$ IN TAX AND TAG FEES, AND I'VE PUT SEVERAL TANKS OF GAS INTO IT, SO I WANT TO GET AT LEAST $3700 FOR IT. $3700 FIRM! I SAID FIRM SO THAT MEANS YOU CANT WASTE MY TIME WITH ANY LOWBALL OFFERS! LOL K PEACE.

Rawr
March 27th, 2009, 05:17 PM
this guy is a complete retard and he will probably kill himself on his hyabooooosa....plus the idiot doesnt understand the value of products...if anything flaming spikey skulls should take 1000 of the thing...people like this make me mad >_<

Alex
I sure hope it's a joke, but to be honest I'm not completely sure. :)

Rawr
it is craigslist after all....

TnNinjaGirl
March 27th, 2009, 05:19 PM
I knew I should have held out and waited for a better deal. I feel like an idiot now going ahead and getting my plain Jane black 250.

Buffalony
March 27th, 2009, 05:51 PM
648 miles on it = 2-3 tanks of gas!!!!!!

I have windshield spikes on my bike but I don't think I'd go as far as this kid with skull stickers all over it.

The guy I bought the ninjette from was getting an R1 from his buddy who was going into the service. He was a new rider!

KnoxNinja
March 27th, 2009, 06:14 PM
Definitely a joke. It's trying to hard.

miks
March 27th, 2009, 06:17 PM
oMgZ it'z a HYABOOooOOoOoooSA

Kolya1981
March 28th, 2009, 08:34 PM
If that isn't fake then there is no hope left for this world... :bangdesk:

00v_Lucky
March 28th, 2009, 08:43 PM
it has to be a joke, worst advertising and yes, its trying too hard. but to make sure, im going to email the guy lol!

CC Cowboy
March 31st, 2009, 11:22 AM
I'm going to look at the bike this coming weekend. It sounds to good to be true but I love stickers and couldn't pass it up. Please no flamming (unless on stickers).

Sound Wave
March 31st, 2009, 12:11 PM
well, if you do check this bike out, please report back on what kind of character this guy is. he sounds.... interesting.

xTKx
March 31st, 2009, 04:03 PM
it has to be a joke, worst advertising and yes, its trying too hard. but to make sure, im going to email the guy lol!

If you do, seriously post a reply (or better yet, your conversations)!! :D

I'm going to look at the bike this coming weekend. It sounds to good to be true but I love stickers and couldn't pass it up. Please no flamming (unless on stickers).

well, if you do check this bike out, please report back on what kind of character this guy is. he sounds.... interesting.

Same here. If you go to see it, post up your experience Cowboy!

P1NDLESK1N
March 31st, 2009, 07:28 PM
Guys I'm selling my 2005 250 as well!
Its only got 54 miles on the odometer, and although its been dropped 4 times I bought new tires so it should be fine! I'm upgrading to a higherbooster so I can pass my friend between stopsigns. :thumbup:

:rolleyes:
I really doubt thats for real. But if it is, I feel bad for the boosa.

hogfan83
March 31st, 2009, 09:20 PM
whoever is checking out this listing because they actually wanted a bike i got a better deal FOR REAL with no high class flaming heads...please check my thread in the classifieds. if you do want the skulls ill throw in 2...nay.....3 flaming skull stickers!

seriously go look at my bike for sale 2009 250 Special Edition

aloh
March 31st, 2009, 11:04 PM
Best line - "THEYRE TRICK, YO!!!"

rofl!!!!