View Full Version : Vesrah VD250 JL or EBC FA197HH

Bones85
December 1st, 2013, 02:45 PM
I'm thinking of switching to the Vesrah VD250 JL brake pads but I want to know if anyone has experience with both and their opinions on them. From what I read, a lot of people recommended Vesrah on here. Is there really much of an improvement over the EBC's?

Thanks.

csmith12
December 3rd, 2013, 07:17 AM
Depends on your feel of the brakes and your riding track or not. If your just riding street, let's hope you don't use the Vesrah's the way they were meant to be used but you will be glad you have them in case of emergency.

To compare the two, the initial and sustained bite of the Vesrah pads will be better than the EBC's. I do like the trail-off the EBC's better though. But hey... life's is always about give and take right. 250's are about feel of the brakes, not raw stopping power.

And of course, if you want better brakes... get steel lines to go along with those new pads and bleed them VERY well. :thumbup: The Vesrah's on a stock line is a waste of coin.

Soujyu
December 6th, 2013, 06:37 AM
I've used the Vesrah pads, with Galfer stainless-steel lines. They are definitely a solid upgrade in a pressure-braking situation.