View Full Version : PIAA H7 Extreme White Bulbs

bikermunda
March 29th, 2009, 10:54 PM
I just got the PIAA H7 Extreme Bulbs on my bike and i will be positing the video tomorrow if anyone interested

I am simply loving the extra light i am getting on the road :)

kkim
March 29th, 2009, 10:57 PM
how much were the bulbs and what made you go with upgraded bulbs vs HIDs?

bikermunda
March 29th, 2009, 11:00 PM
how much were the bulbs and what made you go with upgraded bulbs vs HIDs?

Hi i got a very good deal through a friend :)

i paid $60 for 2 bulbs and the only reason i went with the upgraded bulbs rather than HID is the installation process :) i did not wanted to go through all that for the bulbs and i am very happy with the light they give out

paterick4o8
March 29th, 2009, 11:44 PM
i paid $60 for 2 bulbs and the only reason i went with the upgraded bulbs rather than HID is the installation process :) i did not wanted to go through all that for the bulbs and i am very happy with the light they give out

I'm glad you like the output with those bulbs. I only paid about $80 for my HIDs, and I think the installation was well worth it, even with regular sized ballast they fit perfectly fine. I've gotten some compliments today about how they look as well on the bike. Curious to see your pics tho.

btw where in the bay are you from?

bikermunda
March 30th, 2009, 12:43 AM
yeah i know money was not the deciding factor when i was buying the bulbs but with HID i did not wanted to go through with the installation part myself :)

i am santa clara i see you are in san jose :)

paterick4o8
March 30th, 2009, 12:57 AM
i c. if ever you decide to go HID, I can help you install.

come out to a group ride sometime or PM me to go cruising if you like