View Full Version : Free OEM Blinkers, Tail Light, and License Plate light

Floki
December 26th, 2013, 04:20 PM
Pics will be up soon, my camera died. 2 Blinkers are perfect, 1 has minor scrapes, and 1 is functional but slightly more damaged than the rest.

The tail light is perfect. Replaced mine with a CustomLED and not turning back! :thumbup:

License Plate light assembly is good but the connector was spliced off for my yoshi fender

You guys pay shipping and you can have all this junk!

Floki
December 27th, 2013, 08:20 PM
bump

tyler1991
January 20th, 2014, 02:57 PM
still have them?

Floki
January 20th, 2014, 03:39 PM
I have all four with their little rubber grommets. How many do you need?

kapower
January 20th, 2014, 04:06 PM
do you still have the front turn signal lights?
I bought a used 2008 ninja 250r recently, but the previous owner dropped the bike and replaced the blinkers with some small flush mount that no no can see. I would love to replace them.

Floki
January 20th, 2014, 04:53 PM
kapower depends on how many tyler1991 needs. All four are identical so if he only takes two, I have two for you.

kapower
January 21st, 2014, 05:00 PM
sound good! Let me know if anything, thxns.

The Red Scourge
March 6th, 2014, 10:57 AM
If one of these folks don't happen to need them after all I could use a pair. My roommate just destroyed both of my front ones!

Floki
March 6th, 2014, 11:19 AM
If one of these folks don't happen to need them after all I could use a pair. My roommate just destroyed both of my front ones!

I PM'd those guys but they never responded. I can shoot them to you and give you a shipping PM next time I go see my bike ( in college). Do you need the rubber grommets as well? If you don't I want to keep them

The Red Scourge
March 6th, 2014, 11:26 AM
I don't need the grommets. Keep me posted, I appreciate it.

csmith12
March 6th, 2014, 11:28 AM
:werd:

Floki
March 6th, 2014, 11:56 AM
I don't need the grommets. Keep me posted, I appreciate it.

PM me an address to he a quote on shipping. I'm thinking it will fit in an envelope though.

keeblerkhan
March 10th, 2014, 08:31 PM
I could use one if you still have one left. My left rear one got broken when I was trying to prototype some stuff for the bike.

Floki
March 10th, 2014, 09:09 PM
I could use one if you still have one left. My left rear one got broken when I was trying to prototype some stuff for the bike.

The last one left is fairly damaged. It kinda just snaps together, the screw doesn't hold the lense shut

keeblerkhan
March 12th, 2014, 08:10 AM
If the stalk and the black part are functional, I've got a lens I can put on it. My problem is that my stalk broke, so now it is held together with duct tape. Classy, I know.

Floki
March 12th, 2014, 08:15 AM
If the stalk and the black part are functional, I've got a lens I can put on it. My problem is that my stalk broke, so now it is held together with duct tape. Classy, I know.

Haha alright. I am able to go home early this weekend so hopefully they will be shipped Friday. PM me an address keeblerkhan

As of now all blinkers are given away