View Full Version : Interested in a fork brace? Post!!!

old3
January 15th, 2014, 01:51 PM
Hey, I just sent a email to Blair at SV Racing, the guy who built the excellent rear sets I and many others have bought.

I asked him if he might be willing to fab up a run of Ninja 300 braces for the fork tubes.

If you are interested in one, post up. I'll let him know if there is a group of us, and why not let me know if you might be willing to prepay or give a deposit too? It might help get it off the ground.

This is his brace for the DL650 Suzukis.

http://www.svracingparts.com/products/#!/~/product/category=453977&id=29919958

He has been a great vendor IMO, very quick to reply to questions and his stuff is made in the U.S.A. in his shop. The rear sets are great quality parts.

Thanks for looking!

old3
January 15th, 2014, 03:47 PM
Hey, heads up, Blair is going to build them so never mind posting or deposits or any of that!

I just got his reply. 250s and 300s, no problem. He needs a few weeks to set them up and fit.

I gotta restate it, the SV Racing rear sets I bought from him are excellent, made in the USA and top notch products. 2 NJ winters, covered in road salt again today, 10k miles and tight as new. I expect another top level part in the brace.

Thanks Blair! :dancecool:

JohnnyBravo
January 15th, 2014, 03:49 PM
SVRacing... Lemme check the site. Made in America are some of my favorite words!!!

old3
January 15th, 2014, 04:17 PM
Support those who support us! He answered my request in under an hour to build these braces. American small business, American craftsman and American made parts of the highest quality. Not a hard decision IMO!

No affiliation other that being a satisfied customer! :thumbup:

http://www.svracingparts.com/

JohnnyBravo
January 15th, 2014, 04:19 PM
The rear sets look nice!

alex.s
January 15th, 2014, 04:25 PM
i'd buy if it fits my 250

old3
January 15th, 2014, 04:28 PM
i'd buy if it fits my 250

I'll see if he will make them in orange for you. :D

JohnnyBravo
January 15th, 2014, 05:11 PM
I'll see if he will make them in orange for you. :D

He can paint it... Or maybe not, we have all seen the Lego bike :)

alex.s
January 15th, 2014, 05:20 PM
He can paint it... Or maybe not, we have all seen the Lego bike :)

all those individual pieces were carefully hand painted with a paint brush and house paint.

alex.s
January 15th, 2014, 05:20 PM
for for reals, make that **** yellow.

JohnnyBravo
January 15th, 2014, 05:22 PM
all those individual pieces were carefully hand painted with a paint brush and house paint.

Hahahahahahahaha I'm sure:clapping:
Oddly I want my own Lego bodywork :allhail:

sharky nrk
January 15th, 2014, 05:50 PM
I have the rear sets on both my street and race bike and like them. May be interested in the brace.

GHill762
March 20th, 2014, 07:05 AM
old, what are the benefits of the brace? is it a noticeable difference? would it even be worth it for someone just street riding?

Swann
December 20th, 2014, 12:34 AM
Stiffens up front end feel, allowing both tubes to work and support each other.