View Full Version : New Gen Roaring Toyz Front Lowering Kit

greenswoave
February 2nd, 2014, 02:53 PM
My bike came with them installed from the previous owner, I don't need them so I took them off today. Included are the two blocks and four mounting bolts. They are a little weathered but definitely serviceable. I'm giving these away for free as my thanks for all the good DIYs on this site, I'll even cover shipping. All I ask is that you actually need them for your bike and aren't going to hawk them on craigslist/ebay.

Brocked
February 2nd, 2014, 04:29 PM
Good on ya man. The website really has a unique little community that is very rare.

xaple
February 2nd, 2014, 05:19 PM
Have one on my bike, it's a nice kit.

Klondike1020
February 12th, 2014, 08:15 PM
Haha I want them on my ninjette but I lowered the front and put Chinese clip ons above the triple - so it's moot now haha

Would have totally put them on my gfs bike but I bought her the kit w blocks and dog bones for Christmas ....

I guess Somone else will have to claim them ...

Good man ! Thanks for contributing!
No one wants my free bees haha

eulark
March 2nd, 2014, 08:05 AM
Too bad these wont work on a pregen...I'm trying to make everything on the bike smaller for the wifey

Sirref
March 2nd, 2014, 08:18 AM
Every day I'm reminded that there are lots of good people on these forums :thumbup:
I certainly hope that your links go to a good home. Unfortunately I have no use for them myself.

Kscreations08
March 5th, 2014, 03:11 AM
My bike came with them installed from the previous owner, I don't need them so I took them off today. Included are the two blocks and four mounting bolts. They are a little weathered but definitely serviceable. I'm giving these away for free as my thanks for all the good DIYs on this site, I'll even cover shipping. All I ask is that you actually need them for your bike and aren't going to hawk them on craigslist/ebay.

I hate asking for stuff but I was actually really interested in lowering my bike. I din't want to shave the seat. Do you still have these?

greenswoave
March 6th, 2014, 01:50 PM
Sorry these were claimed last week. I was on vacation and forgot to post that here.

Kscreations08
March 7th, 2014, 04:09 AM
Not a problem Dude. It was really nice to see someone willing to do that :D