View Full Version : New Kawasaki 250R Tribal Graphics Issue

Speedy RJ
April 6th, 2009, 05:44 PM
So kawi has released some new graphics for the 250r, they look really sick and im really pleased how they look. But in the kit, which had no diagram, had an extra set of decals and i cant figure out where they git on the bike. On the kawi website they show the first 3 they go on the front of the bike but i cant figure out where the last set goes. Has anyone else applied this kit or could help me figure out where they fit?

kkim
April 6th, 2009, 05:46 PM
I would guess on the rear fender area under the seat.

Speedy RJ
April 6th, 2009, 05:49 PM
yeah i thought it would go there too, but i looks off. doesnt look as clean as the other decals look. i might just leave them out

kkim
April 6th, 2009, 05:55 PM
surprising... the kit doesn't come with any type of installation instructions?

Speedy RJ
April 6th, 2009, 05:57 PM
the kit tells you how to put them on but no diagram of where they go. I just looked off their picture on the kawi website and i cant find the fourth set anywhere on their bike

Jiu Jitsu Player
April 6th, 2009, 05:58 PM
I think they go on MY bike...I can pm you my address....

jfauerba
April 6th, 2009, 06:13 PM
Maybe left and right of the windscreen under the mirror?

Jiu Jitsu Player
April 6th, 2009, 06:20 PM
I think they go on the left and right of the gas tank on the top part of the bike. I remember seeing images of graphics there. I could be wrong, but check it out.

HKr1
April 6th, 2009, 07:12 PM
Maybe your helmet :)

inbox526
April 6th, 2009, 11:01 PM
maybe on either side of the rear seat?

Small Ninja
April 6th, 2009, 11:35 PM
when i got my kit (from scratchon) it looks like ti goes on the sides of the passenger seat.

Locksmiff
April 7th, 2009, 02:13 AM
Wouldn't be in case you happen to have a seat cowl ??

TrueFaith
April 7th, 2009, 05:52 AM
Most of the sticker kits I've seen only have the graphics on the front end of the bike. I think those stickers go on the front fairing on either side of the headlights, just below the mirrors.

BlueTyke
April 7th, 2009, 06:10 AM
Check out this post... He has the same flames except Red..

Imunro's Bike (http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showpost.php?p=41426&postcount=259)

Buffalony
April 7th, 2009, 07:13 AM
Check out this post... He has the same flames except Red..

Imunro's Bike (http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showpost.php?p=41426&postcount=259)

thats not the same set.

I would think it goes on the sides of the pass seat

TrueFaith
April 7th, 2009, 04:13 PM
thats not the same set.

I would think it goes on the sides of the pass seat

I dunno, they look too big to go there. They're also perfectly shaped to go on the top of the front fairing. The curve on them almost exactly matches the edge of the windscreen.

Buffalony
April 8th, 2009, 08:01 AM
I dunno, they look too big to go there. They're also perfectly shaped to go on the top of the front fairing. The curve on them almost exactly matches the edge of the windscreen.

I was originally goin to say this. Guess it's kinda hard to scale the size of the graffic with the parts on the bike. O well I'm sure we helped as much as we could :)

Like hkr1 said put em on ur helmet :D

SpyderGirl
April 8th, 2009, 09:13 PM
Are those reflective vinyl?

Speedy RJ
April 9th, 2009, 09:05 AM
yeah i might just leave them off. thanks for the help though

z28melissa
April 9th, 2009, 09:08 AM
Why not send this thread link to the manufacturer? They would know.