View Full Version : New Two Wheeled Vehicle?

sm0kediver
April 7th, 2009, 05:24 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,512991,00.html

Nemy
April 7th, 2009, 07:27 PM
lol I wouldn't pay to confine myself in a fancy wheelchair... but thats just me :confused:

sm0kediver
April 7th, 2009, 07:30 PM
35 mph with a range of 35 miles is less than impressive. Keep in mind that GM is now a branch of the US Government...

M-Oorb
April 7th, 2009, 07:38 PM
But imagine how fun itd be to ride our bikes in say...NYC...if everyone else was on one of these :)

sm0kediver
April 7th, 2009, 07:39 PM
:cool:

miks
April 7th, 2009, 07:59 PM
Would be cool for people who are unable or found it hard to walk.

As for lazy people who want this, get off your ass and go for a walk.

Snake
April 7th, 2009, 08:10 PM
I don't understand the need for the cage.

miks
April 7th, 2009, 08:12 PM
Probably a roll-cage type of thing.

M-Oorb
April 7th, 2009, 08:22 PM
Would be cool for people who are unable or found it hard to walk.

As for lazy people who want this, get off your ass and go for a walk.

Mike I see you live in Australia. Maybe you havent noticed but we are the country that invented McDonalds,Taco Bell, Burger King...ect. Oh yea and we also invented the drive through so that people dont even need to get out of their car to get their 4 billion calorie meal.

I reiterate...get off you butt and WALK!!

miks
April 7th, 2009, 08:42 PM
A quick Google search and you'll find that Australia has overtaken America and is now the 'Fattest' country, I am deeply saddened by this fact, and I think that America has been a big influence on it.

People may no longer see Australian people as the slim, tanned beach loving surfers, but as big, ghastly men with gigantic pot bellies with a beer in one hand and a burger in the other.

dyeclan
April 9th, 2009, 04:57 AM
Boy, if that doesn't look like something our government would come up with. These people have NO idea what moves business, hence our current predicament. If you want a new camaro, you better get it quick......