View Full Version : Modding to fast blinkers

B2FiNiTY
April 7th, 2009, 10:12 PM
It reminds me of the ricer days... but I'd like to modify my blinkers to blink fast in order to attract attention when I'm changing lanes.

What would be the best/safest way to make this change?

SpyderGirl
April 8th, 2009, 09:11 PM
It reminds me of the ricer days... but I'd like to modify my blinkers to blink fast in order to attract attention when I'm changing lanes.

What would be the best/safest way to make this change?

Be careful with California laws regarding the rate your signal flashes at. :thumbup:

Small Ninja
April 8th, 2009, 10:45 PM
Cali Doesnt Let You Do Anything W/ Your Bikes

miks
April 8th, 2009, 11:01 PM
California laws seem a wee bit harsh!

Small Ninja
April 8th, 2009, 11:12 PM
^^ I Agree But...In Cali You Can Drive In Between The Cars And AZ You Cant...Booo

miks
April 8th, 2009, 11:19 PM
Lane splitting? Thats what motorbikes are good at on congested roads, and they won't let you?! Thats blasphemy.

B2FiNiTY
April 8th, 2009, 11:24 PM
I'd rather get a ticket for that then get hit by a soccer mom in her escalade! :X

miks
April 8th, 2009, 11:35 PM
The 5-0 probably wouldn't be able to catch you because they'd probably be stuck in traffic themself and you'd be zipping through.

00v_Lucky
April 8th, 2009, 11:59 PM
Lane sharing is legal in CA, its a gray area but, sometimes I am happy to see traffic :) zoom zoom esp when it is grid lock and no car can move

Viper-Byte
April 9th, 2009, 12:39 AM
It is technically illegal here in NZ, but I was talking to a bike cop yesterday and asked him about it and he said that if bikers are not riding dangerously they generally don't worry about it as they are more interested in keeping the traffic flowing well, ofcourse if a biker is doing it dangerously, they will pull them over.

But as to the original intention of the OP, I have no idea :p

miks
April 9th, 2009, 02:03 AM
:thumbup: