View Full Version : American Idol

Snake
April 8th, 2009, 06:27 PM
Do you watch American Idol and if so who do you think will win?

shporsche
April 8th, 2009, 07:14 PM
Yup I'm watching over here in Aus, I rekon either the 16 year old red hair chick or the gothic rock dood.

Either one of them will win I rekon

Snake
April 8th, 2009, 07:50 PM
I agree that will be Adam or Alison. My money is on Alison.

kkim
April 8th, 2009, 07:52 PM
adam

Blue Monkey
April 8th, 2009, 09:03 PM
Adam by far is so much better then all the rest. I do like Alison though. I rest I don't really care for.

miks
April 8th, 2009, 09:20 PM
I'm with Sean, the rock Dude.

TrueFaith
April 9th, 2009, 07:36 AM
God, I hate that freakin' show and all the other "reality" drek the networks are spoon-feeding the public these days. Just proves that some people will watch anything, even if it's a blatant insult to their intelligence. I'm waiting for them to show a test pattern for an hour and declare it the "next big thing" in television programming. :rolleyes:

kkim
April 9th, 2009, 02:40 PM
God, I hate that freakin' show and all the other "reality" drek the networks are spoon-feeding the public these days. Just proves that some people will watch anything, even if it's a blatant insult to their intelligence. I'm waiting for them to show a test pattern for an hour and declare it the "next big thing" in television programming. :rolleyes:

I can assume, then, you're not the one calling in and keeping the "no talent" contestants alive? :p

Snake
April 9th, 2009, 02:45 PM
Allison Rocks!!! She's got my vote.

Sound Wave
April 10th, 2009, 12:29 AM
what it seems to me is that there are a bunch of people competing and adam is the weekly musical guest star. adam is kicking their butt. the finale is going to be him and danny or allison, but it won't matter. adam will win.

i seriously hope lil goes home next.

shporsche
April 10th, 2009, 12:59 AM

What do you watch on the box?

TrueFaith
April 13th, 2009, 07:13 AM
What do you watch on the box?

Not much. Heroes has completely "jumped the shark", CSI lost William Petersen, True Blood won't be back on HBO until this summer, Nip/Tuck just finished the shortest "season" I've ever seen, Terminator: The Sarah Connors Chronicles (which runs really hot & cold anyway) is done for the season, perhaps forever.
Thank god at least "Rescue Me" is back for a whole 22 episodes, "Criminal Minds" is usually pretty good and "Sons of Anarchy" will be returning...eventually.