View Full Version : Front suspension 2009 250??

Frogger
March 5th, 2014, 06:51 PM
Planning to put gsxr rear shock on the 250, but thinking about front now ... Any suggestions. What's the best for least amount?
I don't weigh a lot so I always find it hard to adjust suspension for my weight.

Boosted139
March 5th, 2014, 07:14 PM
Springs and gold valve emulators

csmith12
March 5th, 2014, 08:15 PM
vvvv Answer can be found in "Similar Threads" section at the bottom of the page. :)

chugs
March 5th, 2014, 08:36 PM
vvvv Answer can be found in "Similar Threads" section at the bottom of the page. :)

Search function works as well.

stubshaft
March 5th, 2014, 08:51 PM
????????????

Title says "Front suspension" and thread asks for rear shock:confused:

csmith12
March 5th, 2014, 08:56 PM
Title says "Front suspension" and thread asks for rear shock:confused:

Just read it a bit slower. :lolsign:

"Thinking about front now ... Any suggestions. What's the best for least amount?"

Boosted139 answered it pretty much though. The only other realistic cheaper options are to cut pvc spacers and/or change the fork oil.

Frogger
March 6th, 2014, 06:36 AM
Thanks... Similar threads was helpful:thumbup:

mgentz
March 6th, 2014, 04:48 PM
Emulators
intimidators
custom

InvisiBill
March 7th, 2014, 06:12 PM
I bought Emulators for my 500, but found and bought Intiminators (http://store.ricorshocks.com/product_p/039-20-1001nin.htm) before I ever got around to installing them. They seem like a better way of solving the problem to my non-expert mind. Whereas the Emulators use a spring-operated blow-off valve to allow the fork oil through the bypass in high-pressure situations, the Intiminators have an inertia valve on the bypass. It should open up the bypass for the wheel moving up (hitting bumps) but stay closed for the chassis pushing down. Combined with springs of the proper rate, it's a completely different beast now.