April 4th, 2014, 08:06 AM
You still have this?

Race season is around the corner, I needs spares:eek:

js380
May 1st, 2014, 02:10 PM
PM sent

js380
May 8th, 2014, 05:32 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to Eddie for the free windscreen.
Top Notch guy indeed.:clapping:

flitecontrol
May 8th, 2014, 07:49 PM
Would also be good to give him props here too: https://www.ninjette.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51

js380
May 8th, 2014, 08:03 PM
Would also be good to give him props here too: https://www.ninjette.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51

Thanks, but I already tried I've not been a member long enough so im not allowed to post there yet.

flitecontrol
May 9th, 2014, 05:33 AM
Ah yes, the restrictions the forum imposes on those who don't meet the minimum post count. I think the trigger is 25 posts.

Alex
May 9th, 2014, 06:22 AM
Thanks, but I already tried I've not been a member long enough so im not allowed to post there yet.

The permissions in those Feedback forums within the Marketplace wasn't working how I'd intended; you are now able to post up as normal there in those subforums, even if your account hasn't met the minimums to be able to create a new thread elsewhere in the Marketplace. The intent is for sellers to have some history and posts here before being able to put things up for sale there, so there are restrictions on the For Sale subforums.

js380
May 9th, 2014, 03:54 PM
The permissions in those Feedback forums within the Marketplace wasn't working how I'd intended; you are now able to post up as normal there in those subforums, even if your account hasn't met the minimums to be able to create a new thread elsewhere in the Marketplace. The intent is for sellers to have some history and posts here before being able to put things up for sale there, so there are restrictions on the For Sale subforums.