View Full Version : Celebration Exotic Car Show

CC Cowboy
April 15th, 2009, 05:27 PM
Every year I go to a number of car shows. This weekend is one of my favorites. It is at "the projects", Disney's housing authority (Celebration).

http://www.celebrationexoticcars.com/gallery.html

Click through the gallery and you will be amazed at the beauty.

kkim
April 15th, 2009, 05:32 PM
whew!!! there are actual cars in that link. dunno... every time I see you post something that says "exotic", I wonder where that link will take me. :D

awesome cars, indeed!! :thumbup:

CC Cowboy
April 15th, 2009, 05:38 PM
Kelly, the cars are amazing there. They make they sit low so when the ladies bend over to look inside... well, they make them low.

I just read that Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance is going to have motorcycles in this years show. Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance has had motorcycles for years. Last year there were lots of MV Agusta (pre Harley) and old race bikes.

kkim
April 15th, 2009, 05:44 PM
I think you need to attend and take lots and lots of pictures while you're there... also, some of the cars and bikes, too. ;)

Good times, eh? :p

sometimesido
April 15th, 2009, 05:54 PM
mix of everything. I like.

miks
April 15th, 2009, 08:45 PM
Nice, they got some fancy pancy cars there. Try take a lot of pictures yeah, unless you get distracted by the "ladies [bending] over to look inside".

Snake
April 16th, 2009, 08:10 PM
I like to go to car shows to see the clasic muscle cars. Takes me back to my High School days.

CC Cowboy
April 18th, 2009, 04:43 PM
The show was great today. We took my buddy's mint 73 Porsche. With so many Ferraris and Lambos it was cool to have something different.

I'll upload the pix of the cars later.

miks
April 18th, 2009, 07:20 PM
mmm, oldies! :)

Looking forward to the pictures.

00v_Lucky
April 19th, 2009, 12:13 AM
right when i saw that Bugatti, I just, wow, i need to go to that show whenever they have it again.