View Full Version : relaxing ride

sombo
April 16th, 2009, 10:58 AM
Just a nice relaxing video I found that I thought I'd share with you guys. Make sure the sound is on, it's got some nice music to it.

GMgsFZ4rkEI

OldGuy
April 16th, 2009, 01:23 PM
I almost went to sleep with that beautiful music and the great scenery.

kkim
April 16th, 2009, 01:30 PM
lol... I love the ending where the 250 ninja zips by that sleeping cager. :ride:

I didn't even see the bike until it was past the car.

OldGuy
April 16th, 2009, 01:33 PM
lol... I love the ending where the 250 ninja zips by that sleeping cager. :ride:

Thanks Kelly - I missed that the first time and had to go back again. Maybe because it is late in the day and the meeting I just got out of robbed me of my afternoon nap and I dozed off. :rolleyes:

Snake
April 16th, 2009, 02:03 PM
LOL you scared the pants off of me.

Snake
April 19th, 2009, 10:32 AM
Won't anyone else admit that they were scared....um I mean startled?

Speedster
April 19th, 2009, 10:49 AM
O.K I got startled!!:eek:

Snake
April 19th, 2009, 10:54 AM
Thanks, that makes me feel better. I was starting to think it was just me.

sombo
April 19th, 2009, 10:57 AM
Actually.... I uuuhhh......... kinda made one of my nieces cry with it. Ooops. Oddly enough out of my two nieces it was the older one that cried while the younger one was able to watch it twice.

OldGuy
April 19th, 2009, 04:48 PM
I almost went to sleep with that beautiful music and the great scenery.

Wonder who will bite on this like I did.

Ah Kelly did but he also got the msg about stringing it out.

Thanks Kelly - I missed that the first time and had to go back again. Maybe because it is late in the day and the meeting I just got out of robbed me of my afternoon nap and I dozed off. :rolleyes:

More String.

Won't anyone else admit that they were scared....um I mean startled?

I just thought it would be more fun to play along so that everyone could get the appropriate shock value. But I guess that wouldn't be PC any more would it. :rolleyes:

JaeL
April 19th, 2009, 04:51 PM
I kinda ruined it for myself, I was reading you guys comments and didn't pay attention to the vid.....:rolleyes: