View Full Version : Soo who's good with photoshop

M-Oorb
April 21st, 2009, 08:51 PM
Ok so I'm thinkin about putting some decals on my bike...very small and tasteful. Not good with photoshop so wondering if someone could hook me up. Ok so I have a 2008 green 250 with a fender chop. Ok so here's what I was thinking.
250r decal on the tail section how it is on the FI bikes. I'd want the 250 in black and the R in a dark bronze.
I have the ninja decals removed from the fairings and I wanna put Ninja just how it is on the fairings but on the bottom in the same dark bronze.
Then on the front fork's I was thinking about putting 250R on both forks. The 250 in the same dark bronze and the R in red.

Someone hook me up :thumbup:

BlueTyke
April 22nd, 2009, 06:34 AM
Might help if you posted a picture of your bike :)

M-Oorb
April 22nd, 2009, 09:25 AM
Haha I'm sure it would make it easier sunny but alas my bike is not with me and I have no pictures of it at school(I know I'm a horrible horrible person)
Posted via Mobile Device

kkim
April 22nd, 2009, 09:44 AM
Sunny,

you can use some from here (http://picasaweb.google.com/kkim993/09oct08#) if you need pics of a green bike. Pics are a bit blurry as it was very difficult to photograph a green bike while it wasn't moving... they are so fast!! Even when they are stationary, they're fast! :p

M-Oorb
April 22nd, 2009, 09:50 AM
Thanks kelly :)
Posted via Mobile Device

BlueTyke
April 22nd, 2009, 01:30 PM
I suppose that is why there are so many good pictures of a particular Blue bike because she knows she is sexy and will hold still for a pose...

how about examples of the decals?

M-Oorb
April 22nd, 2009, 02:03 PM
I wanted to see what people came up with and use their artistic imagination. Only thing I'm giving is what I want the decal to say,the color, and placement. Font style, size and any other design is up to use guys :)
Posted via Mobile Device

kkim
April 22nd, 2009, 08:06 PM
how about examples of the decals?

notice I used blue tape to slow the bike down? :D

http://picasaweb.google.com/kkim993/ClutchCableAdjust#

mike_sema
April 28th, 2009, 08:42 PM
hey kkim wear did you get the decals from