View Full Version : www.americanmototire.com

Kscreations08
May 14th, 2014, 09:47 PM
TL;DR at the bottom

On Sunday, I placed an order for a new rear tire for the ninjette!!! At first, I was very reluctant. I work for a major online retailer. So, to see a website with no Customer Service number and absolutely no shipping information, I was a little put off. Much to my surprise though, all emails were answered in a timely fashion. The first email I sent was to inquire as to the speed of shipping, as I am on a bit of a time constraint. Bottom line, I WANNA RIDE! I received a response the next day notifying me that shipping anywhere within the 48 states is free. Cool! but not my question. I replied reiterating that I needed speed of shipping, not cost. An apology was sent, along with the request of clarification as to the specific tire I wanted. Shinko SR741. I received an almost immediate reply stating that shipping would be 3 business days and that my tire would be shipping from Indiana. Awesome. Now, to keep track of your order status, you actually have to create an account. Very basic, quick, nothing invasive. Anyway, received the item today, Wednesday, right on time. 3 business days was promised and that promise was kept. Good job to AMT, as shipping is the hardest thing to guarantee. Once the back and forth about shipping was done, the rest was quick and painless. Prices are great and the shipping was fast.

Tire is getting mounted at American Warhorse on Saturday for $68. And I will do a product review on the tire after my cross state trip at the end of the month. :D

TLDR:
All in all, a score of 3.5 out of 5. I would purchase from them again.