View Full Version : Motodynamic LED Sequential Integrated Tail Light Ninja 300 Review

SON1C
May 21st, 2014, 07:17 AM
kliVr_Xnm_Y

Here is my SON1C Synopsis video review of the Motodynamic LED Sequential Integrated Tail light Smoked version on the 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300

I showcase unboxing, daytime performance, nighttime performance, install issue, and then discuss my thoughts on the taillight
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/t1.0-9/10172759_10202995532621842_4064444283435359103_n.jpg

Klondike1020
May 21st, 2014, 05:45 PM
Nice review . The dim setting on the red LEDs must have a frequency that is out of syncs w the refresh rate of the cameras recording frames per second.

Nice tail like. Fit in finish look good

Nothing that is bolt on is really bolt on lol

Mods

choneofakind
May 21st, 2014, 07:56 PM
Wow. That's terribly hard to see.

JohnnyBravo
May 26th, 2014, 12:05 AM
:thumbup:
Another great review. Integrated tails are full of win

SON1C
May 27th, 2014, 09:46 AM
Nice review . The dim setting on the red LEDs must have a frequency that is out of syncs w the refresh rate of the cameras recording frames per second.

Nice tail like. Fit in finish look good

Nothing that is bolt on is really bolt on lol

Mods
yeah exactly, was disappointed in my nikon lol or maybe I should be the tail light?!
Agreed I love the finish and look of it
:thumbup:
Another great review. Integrated tails are full of win

Thanks Johnny! Agreed haha

Xtina
May 27th, 2014, 01:07 PM
Mine was shipped with some of the leds not working. They are at least sending me a new one.

SON1C
May 28th, 2014, 04:12 PM
Mine was shipped with some of the leds not working. They are at least sending me a new one.

that's frustrating at least they took care of you -- side note when is your ban lifted on kawasaki300?

JohnnyBravo
May 28th, 2014, 04:46 PM
:ban::rotflmao:

Xtina
May 29th, 2014, 07:55 AM
that's frustrating at least they took care of you -- side note when is your ban lifted on kawasaki300?

It's lifted know. I got admin to reduce it from 3 months to 2 weeks. Spacedick can suck it. :D

SON1C
June 3rd, 2014, 04:57 AM
:ban::rotflmao:
lol yeah I almost got banned on this site for posting my detailing videos! lol
It's lifted know. I got admin to reduce it from 3 months to 2 weeks. Spacedick can suck it. :D
3 months is incredibly long -- what was his reasoning for banning you?

JohnnyBravo
June 3rd, 2014, 08:56 AM
I know... Was on those threads as well

Xtina
June 3rd, 2014, 12:17 PM
lol yeah I almost got banned on this site for posting my detailing videos! lol

3 months is incredibly long -- what was his reasoning for banning you?

I called him out for being a hypocrite on his "300 is no good for commuting" after he would go on about how it was perfect in his vids. Said I was trolling lol

alex.s
June 3rd, 2014, 12:32 PM
I called him out for being a hypocrite on his "300 is no good for commuting" after he would go on about how it was perfect in his vids. Said I was trolling lol

what is especially funny is i go on there specifically to troll spacedumbshit but i don't get banned? in fact i've gotten helpful post ratings from it... Lol.

Xtina
June 3rd, 2014, 01:38 PM
what is especially funny is i go on there specifically to troll spacedumbshit but i don't get banned? in fact i've gotten helpful post ratings from it... Lol.

He doesn't like women that are smarter than him. He just uses big words and ad hominem and all that bs to side track the actual argument, then insults the intelligence of anyone that's against him.

alex.s
June 3rd, 2014, 03:45 PM
poor guy.

i don't think i could ever date a woman who wasn't smarter than me.

Alex
June 3rd, 2014, 08:05 PM
poor guy.

i don't think i could ever date find a woman who wasn't smarter than me.

FTFY. :)

Xtina
June 4th, 2014, 02:23 PM
LOL

Sirref
June 4th, 2014, 02:28 PM
it looks pretty dim on camera, is the turn signal brighter irl?

also, integrated taillights are the best no matter what kind of bike you ride

JohnnyBravo
June 5th, 2014, 05:34 PM
I need to go get mine wired in

feernando
August 5th, 2015, 11:22 PM
i want one of these

Ghostt
August 6th, 2015, 08:57 AM
The only downside is the legalities, DOT, and state laws regarding the distance between turn signals, in most cases I believe it's 8" between them. Also personal safety from a cager whom can't see/tell the difference.

Odds are you'll never get stopped or ticket, but.......

The PreGen Ninjette taillight modification is just barely illegal, but in most cases unless the officer has a tape measure it's fine.

With any LEDs the problem is brightness, and the difference between tail Vs brake brightness, I personally have 80w CREE LEDs in my taillights, and rear turn signals, they seem to do the trick. As an added bonus I also installed two small red CREE LEDs in the bottom two holes in the plate, and the brake light modulator helps a lot. I also added a red reflective NINJA decal, and a small red reflective strip, due to with the DIY fender eliminator also eliminated the reflectors.

ZX-2R Custom graphics (https://www.ninjette.org/forums/blog.php?b=8341).

Otherwise very cool, and a great review.

bad vibe
September 16th, 2015, 10:00 AM
Love mine, got the clear version, fit and finish / install was great as is the fender eliminator just keep an eye out for their holiday coupons, July 4th, Memorial Day... Yom Kippur, J.K.
get on the mailing list and you shall receive a reasonable break

My GF calls them the upside-down lips and goes out of her way to say how much she loves them as we walk up to the bike or when she follows me in a car :)

bad vibe
September 16th, 2015, 10:06 AM
so podboy is an ahole! as I had guessed from watching his rear sprocket video that was 15 minutes long of over the top tool usage that were not really needed and bloviating about everything, and the "test drive"... ugh