April 29th, 2009, 09:16 PM
nice job! what program do you use?

BlueTyke
April 29th, 2009, 09:20 PM
Photoshop CS4

muffinman
April 29th, 2009, 09:23 PM
Photoshop CS4

Looks awesome! A bit off-topic, how do you like CS4?

TnNinjaGirl
April 30th, 2009, 05:42 AM
That is the coolest thing I think anyone has ever done for me. My name is totally spelled wrong, but at this point I don't even care. Thank you so much Sunny!!! You have no idea how bright you made my day. I needed that.

BlueTyke
April 30th, 2009, 06:16 AM
Looks awesome! A bit off-topic, how do you like CS4?

I am very happy with it actually. I am finding a lot of things the old versions had that I miss but they kind of make up for it with all the nifty things you can do. (Luckly I still have the old PS on my computer too so I can load it between both if I feel like it)

I have never owned a full version either and so I think thats were a lot of the neat add ons are.

But I am still learning!

That is the coolest thing I think anyone has ever done for me. My name is totally spelled wrong, but at this point I don't even care. Thank you so much Sunny!!! You have no idea how bright you made my day. I needed that.

EEP! I totally forgot the E! So sorry! I can easily fix that when I get home. I didn't bring my laptop with me to work. Don't worry it will be corrected. I can actually put any name there you would like if you would prefer not to have your RL name there.

I am glad it brightened your day! That is the best part of surprising people with things!

TnNinjaGirl
April 30th, 2009, 09:44 AM
I like that it has my name. I love the depth and contrast. Not too much, not too little. It's like you copied my personality perfectly. So cool.

BlueTyke
April 30th, 2009, 11:00 AM
To let you know... The bg and everything is from the original picture so technically it is you... :D

The background is just copies of the original picture (without the original background, thats what takes the most time) layered then smugged up then you put the original cut out up front, copy it again and scale it. The pink came from the helmet and well black was a natrual color :D

See nothing added but time :D

Admittedly if I had to choose a part that i like that happened by accident is the headlight area of the bigger 'shadow'. It worked out nicely because the bg has a lighter spot there so it looks like the headlight is showing through :D

TnNinjaGirl
April 30th, 2009, 11:12 AM
When you get the final copy done, send the full res version to me. I'm going to print it out and use it. My Papaw is in very bad shape and I'm basically waiting for the phone call. He was transported to the Hospice facility this morning. I know he'd absolutely love that picture and would be very proud of me so I'm going to frame it for him and put it in the funeral pictures that we'll have up here in the next couple of days. He'd love it.

girlygirl69
April 30th, 2009, 11:17 AM
hey that looks great sunny maybe you will get more people asking you to do this for them too. could be a good thing ...

TnNinjaGirl
April 30th, 2009, 11:42 AM
Hopefully not for funerals. lol

Snake
April 30th, 2009, 02:13 PM
That picture is just too cool. I want one to make into a poster and hang on my wall. Yes a poster of one of my heroes.

BlueTyke
April 30th, 2009, 02:41 PM
LOL CB has a fan!

Corrected -

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y105/S2_Rp/Photoshop/TnNinjaGirlCoreyBeth.jpg

Direct link -

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y105/S2_Rp/Photoshop/TnNinjaGirlCoreyBeth.jpg

Tintkng
April 30th, 2009, 03:25 PM
thats pretty sweet! how long does it take to do something like that?

BlueTyke
April 30th, 2009, 04:02 PM
Depends on the original picture. I have to cut the background out. After that... maybe five minutes.

CB's was quick because her image is rather small. Where as the one I did for muffinman took me a while because 1 it's a larger picture and 2 the bg looked funny with him standing way up. It didn't smug right so I had to find an 08 green facing the same direction as his... so it took me a little longer

rogue.guineapig
June 23rd, 2009, 05:36 AM
what font did ya use? I'm a CS3 abuser myself...always looking for good fonts. :)
Very nice looking pic!

BlueTyke
June 23rd, 2009, 05:50 AM
Everyone loves that font! The person who made the logo provided the name for us..

Bleeding Cowboy

Happy usage!

rogue.guineapig
June 24th, 2009, 04:40 AM
doh!

I actually already have it. Thanks for reminding me!
:ashamed20:

BlueTyke
June 24th, 2009, 06:12 AM
No problem, not like I memorized every font... That one is just new :D