View Full Version : JOKE: Single vs Engaged vs Married

g21-30
April 30th, 2009, 05:12 AM
Sipping her drink, the single girl leered and said, "Last Friday at the end of the work day I went to my boyfriend's office wearing a leather coat. When all the other people had left, I slipped out of it and all I had on was a leather bodice, black stockings and stiletto heels. He was so aroused that we made passionate love on his desk right then and there!"

The engaged woman giggled and said, "That's pretty much my story! When my fiancé got home last Friday, he found me waiting for him in a black mask, leather bodice, black hose and stiletto pumps. He was so turned on that he wants to move up our wedding date!"

The married woman put her glass down and said, "I did a lot of planning. I made arrangements for the kids to stay over at Grandma's. I took a long scented-oil bath and then put on my best perfume. I slipped into a tight leather bodice, a black garter belt, black stockings and six-inch stilettos. I finished it off with a black mask..

When my husband got home from work, he grabbed a beer and the remote, sat down and yelled, "Hey, Batman, what's for dinner?"

TnNinjaGirl
April 30th, 2009, 05:45 AM
Obviously the wife shouldn't have worn the mask. Get back in the kitchen, woman!!

Snake
April 30th, 2009, 06:46 AM
That married man needs some serious help. I would have been on that in a minute.

BlueTyke
April 30th, 2009, 06:49 AM
Now I know what I have been doing wrong!

I need me some stilettos!

BlueRaven
April 30th, 2009, 08:11 AM
:eek:

the single girl must of been a blonde cause i don't see that type of action around here

ninjabrewer
April 30th, 2009, 08:18 AM
Sipping her drink, the single girl leered and said, "Last Friday at the end of the work day I went to my boyfriend's office wearing a leather coat. When all the other people had left, I slipped out of it and all I had on was a leather bodice, black stockings and stiletto heels. He was so aroused that we made passionate love on his desk right then and there!"

The engaged woman giggled and said, "That's pretty much my story! When my fiancé got home last Friday, he found me waiting for him in a black mask, leather bodice, black hose and stiletto pumps. He was so turned on that he wants to move up our wedding date!"

The married woman put her glass down and said, "I did a lot of planning. I made arrangements for the kids to stay over at Grandma's. I took a long scented-oil bath and then put on my best perfume. I slipped into a tight leather bodice, a black garter belt, black stockings and six-inch stilettos. I finished it off with a black mask..

When my husband got home from work, he grabbed a beer and the remote, sat down and yelled, "Hey, Batman, what's for dinner?"

:rotflmao:

just a reminder to all the single's who are thinking of getting married. Not all married men are like that. SOME still like to think and act like newly weds.

nb

Snake
April 30th, 2009, 08:44 AM
Now I know what I have been doing wrong!

I need me some stilettos!

I know you have the black leathers so you might be right. Give it a try and see what happens. :D

Snake
April 30th, 2009, 08:48 AM
:eek:

the single girl must of been a blonde cause i don't see that type of action around here

I don't know about her being a blonde. If she wouldn't have gotten a reaction out of the guy I would have to say he has a real big problem. Ohhh or maybe he has a real small problem. lol

BlueRaven
April 30th, 2009, 09:02 AM
maybe the men are just intimidated by a tomboy but i can look like girl when i got my halloween costume on ;)

Snake
April 30th, 2009, 09:04 AM
maybe the men are just intimidated by a tomboy but i can look like girl when i got my halloween costume on ;)

I am not intimidated one bit by tomboyish women, in fact it's a turn on.

camaroz1985
April 30th, 2009, 09:33 AM

and a good looking one at that :)

TnNinjaGirl
April 30th, 2009, 09:42 AM
I am not intimidated one bit by tomboyish women, in fact it's a turn on.

lol I scared the crap outta some teen boys yesterday.

The were on a minibike (110-125 maybe) and were making ramps in the back lot. The ramps they were making were the hoods from customer's cars they had stolen. I walk out, go to the lower ramp, take a look at it, walk up to the ramp they were currently using and check that out. One guy rides down and asks how I was doing. "Fine" I say. I get up the the upper ramp. "What do you need?" one of them asks. "Nothing," I respond "just seeing which customers I need to call." They all huddle up and ask "what do you mean?" I say "These are hoods to customer's cars, or were." They freaked out and started blaming each other. Then one guy says it was his neighbor's fault. lol... They ran off pretty quickly after that. I saw one later when I was test driving a BMW after some service. He glared at me then took off.

The hoods are destroyed. We weren't using either of them, but sometimes we have peeple come in who need a quick body panel or 2. Looking like about a $1200 loss.

Can't decide if I want to scare them some more, actually track them down and have them apologize, or prosecute. By the way they threw blame back and forth I'm sure they picked up that lovely trait from their parents, which leads me to believe it'd be worthless to prosecute.

Either way, tomboys can lovers and fighters. You choose.

Snake
April 30th, 2009, 11:13 AM

The were on a minibike (110-125 maybe) and were making ramps in the back lot. The ramps they were making were the hoods from customer's cars they had stolen. I walk out, go to the lower ramp, take a look at it, walk up to the ramp they were currently using and check that out. One guy rides down and asks how I was doing. "Fine" I say. I get up the the upper ramp. "What do you need?" one of them asks. "Nothing," I respond "just seeing which customers I need to call." They all huddle up and ask "what do you mean?" I say "These are hoods to customer's cars, or were." They freaked out and started blaming each other. Then one guy says it was his neighbor's fault. lol... They ran off pretty quickly after that. I saw one later when I was test driving a BMW after some service. He glared at me then took off.

The hoods are destroyed. We weren't using either of them, but sometimes we have peeple come in who need a quick body panel or 2. Looking like about a $1200 loss.

Can't decide if I want to scare them some more, actually track them down and have them apologize, or prosecute. By the way they threw blame back and forth I'm sure they picked up that lovely trait from their parents, which leads me to believe it'd be worthless to prosecute.

I would definetly choose the former rather than the later.
Make love not war.

g21-30
April 30th, 2009, 02:13 PM
My goodness, I'm glad my bit of humor has helped to encourage all this intercourse (communication or dealings between individuals or groups [Latin intercurrere to run between])

You never know what responses to expect! :thumbup:

Snake
April 30th, 2009, 02:16 PM
My goodness, I'm glad my bit of humor has helped to encourage all this intercourse (communication or dealings between individuals or groups [Latin intercurrere to run between])

You never know what responses to expect! :thumbup:

Well intercourse is the one thing men and women enjoy doing together. Conversing that is. :D

1hardryder4life
April 30th, 2009, 02:21 PM
Im having intercourse right now.

BlueRaven
April 30th, 2009, 03:55 PM

my heroine;)

Rynownd
April 30th, 2009, 04:06 PM
hahahaha I like it! But what's with the married lady putting on a mask?

BlueRaven
April 30th, 2009, 04:07 PM
to pretend she's someone else i guess so the married man could role play which is fun.

Snake
April 30th, 2009, 04:09 PM
hahahaha I like it! But what's with the married lady putting on a mask?

I'ts as close as the married man will get to getting some strange.

headshrink
October 30th, 2010, 09:53 PM
I'm thinking the married man actually PASSED his wife's cruel test. She had on that mask, so she could have been anyone..... and he never strayed. Well done married man! :thumbup:

Flow
October 31st, 2010, 06:50 PM
Damn, Rick. I thought NB was the dirty old man. :D

ninjabrewer
October 31st, 2010, 07:08 PM

hey hey hey, oh wait, never mind.

KURT
October 31st, 2010, 07:31 PM

Still waiting for pics.... :D

ninjabrewer
October 31st, 2010, 08:37 PM
Still waiting for pics.... :D

:whathesaid:

Snake
October 31st, 2010, 10:29 PM

No, I definitely take the prize for the dirty old man but NB is not far behind lol.

wvninja
November 1st, 2010, 08:54 AM
I like my woman to look like a woman if i wanted to hang with the guys id do just that

peachdiddy
November 4th, 2010, 09:05 AM
Lol. I would have called my wife Batman too. If you put a get-up on like that, be prepared! Lol. Then, of course, I'd give her the business :D

Reswob
November 6th, 2010, 08:46 PM

Tomboys are sexy, it's prissy *****s I can't stand.

Snake
March 13th, 2011, 08:28 AM
This deserves a repeat.

almost40
March 14th, 2011, 12:54 PM
I asked my GF of 6 years to role play. I said "Try cooking something I like to eat".