View Full Version : What is the squidiest motorcycle video you have ever seen?

Nickds7
May 1st, 2009, 02:19 AM
(there is no accident as the title states)

meDz8DG14fk

Made me cringe quite a few times... I've watched a ton of stupid motorcycle videos on youtube but this has to be on of the worst.

bob706
May 1st, 2009, 06:17 AM
That dude is crazy but good. There are too many squid-eos on youtube to name the sickest but the one that stands out for me is the one of the girl getting bucked of the bike on the highway when the rider does a wheely.

CRXTrek
May 1st, 2009, 09:45 AM
:banghead:
If i were driving and saw him coming up behind me, I would be very tempted to throw open a door.:decision: :devil:

BlueRaven
May 1st, 2009, 11:16 AM
it's people like these that makes the rest of us have a bad reputation on sport bikes and have more expensive insurance. most of the insurance companies that i ask dont insure sport bikes just low riders.

Apex
May 1st, 2009, 11:21 AM
That dude is crazy but good. There are too many squid-eos on youtube to name the sickest but the one that stands out for me is the one of the girl getting bucked of the bike on the highway when the rider does a wheely.
This one?
NiNfTRPCrsg

Apex
May 1st, 2009, 11:21 AM
fNh0ba2-X_8

Apex
May 1st, 2009, 11:24 AM
Best one EVER!!!!
wtofbxmlv8Y

BlueRaven
May 1st, 2009, 11:41 AM
Best one EVER!!!!
wtofbxmlv8Y

OMG there are no words to describe this dude. i almost choked while i was laughing so hard at the end....

:rotflmao::rofl::pound:

Wade
May 5th, 2009, 12:46 AM
Best one EVER!!!!
wtofbxmlv8Y

Agreed If you look at the comments too he is a registered sex offender.

jonb08
May 5th, 2009, 07:38 AM
Take a look at this one from the host of Pink's!

AmjCEPF4HGo

and

9gth09KEdkQ

I can't stop watching it! Damnit it's too funny.

:happy40:

Apex
May 5th, 2009, 12:34 PM
LOL at the pinks guy. :D

That, my friends, is why we wear our gear, and don't over-rev a literbike. :)

Snake
May 5th, 2009, 01:12 PM
I think the guys in the first video have a death wish. Thats just crazy.

paterick4o8
May 6th, 2009, 01:07 AM
Made me cringe quite a few times... I've watched a ton of stupid motorcycle videos on youtube but this has to be on of the worst.

damn that is crazy and I would never want to be caught riding like them, but damnit they were pretty good

paterick4o8
May 6th, 2009, 01:12 AM
fNh0ba2-X_8

hey George of the Jungle! -- watch out for that.. oops too late :D

thsadmin
May 6th, 2009, 01:59 AM
Mmmm :

The first one : Not really that impressed ... most of it was popping a stand, on straight road and landing that bike hard after a mono.

Dropping off a date : now that one was crazy and freaking ouch ... poor girl and a dumb ass boyfriend (trying to show off).

Most stupid crash : hehe that's a shot to his ego ... my missus done the same thing on her first ride - on a 100cc through a fence.

Owned Squid : now that ending was was classic - wish he was doing 200mph ... what a tool. 4 Minutes of it was boring though - but necessary for the end.

Is it fast : hard to see what went wrong ... and made such a mess of that ... was a good stack though.

SpyderGirl
May 13th, 2009, 08:39 PM
Best one EVER!!!!
wtofbxmlv8Y

This one is hilarious. I saw it over at SpyderTalk or SpyderLovers... one of those.

SpyderGirl
May 13th, 2009, 08:39 PM
(there is no accident as the title states)

meDz8DG14fk

That looks like Southern California. That guy is a dip$hit.

tylerdurden119
May 13th, 2009, 09:02 PM
First vid is def the most squideh. But the guy with the lil man complex is hilarious, what a tool. But yea that first guy is a douche, and if i could get away with it, would def open a door on him.:D

optikal
May 14th, 2009, 09:03 PM
How about this one:
aZSnE_s_Y74

And this was plain stupid!! xmWKgf5QxiQ

thsadmin
May 14th, 2009, 09:48 PM
Alright time to launch the Ghost Rider, watch at about 50 seconds :

yC2Y584VNKM

This is a crazy ass move ...