View Full Version : What does your horoscope say today?

BlueRaven
May 1st, 2009, 10:26 AM
Scorpio

Things may have slowed down a little bit in your life, but that doesn't mean you are slowing down! Today, you're still firing on all cylinders, ready to pounce on the next opportunity that walks through the door. You're poised, you're alert, and you are ready for action. But, if for some reason your heart's not in the game, you're allowed to enjoy this slower time and take it easy instead. You're really in a position now where you can't lose. Anything you do is the right thing.

Apex
May 1st, 2009, 10:53 AM
http://www.horoscope.com/

Taurus
It is more than likely that you’ll feel like withdrawing from people today. For a normally easy-going sign this is unusual, but don’t worry: you’re just in need of some time by yourself without any interference from anyone. Just enjoy it and use the time to do exactly what you want to do!

Funny, I went for a ride earlier this morning and instead of running errands today, I decided to stay at home to relax in peace. lol

Snake
May 1st, 2009, 11:21 AM
Blue Raven, can you look up mine? I am a Libra.

BlueRaven
May 1st, 2009, 11:26 AM
from yahoo

libra

Quickie:
Start a conversation with someone who needs to hear what you think about them.
Overview:
You re the logical choice to lead a group of coworkers, fellow students or family members -- and it feels right to everyone involved. Now is a good time to get input and make plans

kind of accurrate would'nt you say since your leading the south central rally

Snake
May 1st, 2009, 11:31 AM
^^^^^ Yea kinda neat how these things mesh with whats going on at the time.^^^^

Snake
May 2nd, 2009, 05:33 AM
Mine for today:
Libra
Quickie
In a group situation today, encourage everyone to talk slower and be good listener.
Overview
You're feeling that sense of impending catastrophe again -- but you don't have to take it seriously! You should just try your best to let your friends and family take care of business for you.

Very fitting since I am going to a company crawfish boil today.

BlueTyke
May 2nd, 2009, 06:19 AM
Mine is the same as Rick's... Except I am not leading anyone... Infact I think I am running in circles :D

Snake
May 2nd, 2009, 06:43 AM
Mine is the same as Rick's... Except I am not leading anyone... Infact I think I am running in circles :D

How does todays fit you?

BlueTyke
May 2nd, 2009, 07:11 AM
I am picking up scuba gear for a trip I didn't plan... Going to storage to clean out my car, its a mess... Might go over to Phil's cousins to deliver a b-day gift... Then work on a blanket

BlueRaven
May 2nd, 2009, 09:16 AM
Scorpio

Quickie:
You ve got the world wrapped around your finger today. People want to be of service.
Overview:
Your attention to detail makes life lots more interesting and productive today -- you should be able to pick out the best arrangements, get your people talking about the same stuff and organize your desk completely.

well sounds about right ....i'm going to look at a house this afternoon with my parents and have written down everything i need to know about the history of this place to see if it a good buy. i'm finally tasting a little bit of freedom from my old life. time to move on.

Strider
May 6th, 2009, 07:49 PM
Libra , mine for today was :

You are likely to experience one of those curious days where you really want to forge ahead, but your need to fine-tune your plans prevents you from actually doing anything. Chill a little, and don’t be too hard on yourself; the obstructive aspects causing this block will shift very soon!

Ah! 2 bike references ... fine-tune and shift ... sounds like a good day to ride to me :)

So your a Libra too, Rick?
10-20-67 here :)

Snake
May 9th, 2009, 10:39 AM
Libra For today:
Quickie
It's a good time to get back in touch with your culinary skills -- cook up a storm!
Overview
You need to speak to someone new today -- and while you're usually pretty confident with social situations, this one might give you pause. If you go for it, expect a huge success!

BlueRaven
May 9th, 2009, 05:28 PM
Scorpio

Quickie:
If you re having a tough time making a decision, you have to trust your instincts.
Overview:
You are almost sure to get caught up in something big today -- maybe a minor social uprising, maybe a spontaneous party. Don t hold back, as you need to take part as fully as possible.

Yeah right likes that one gonna happen. SUV still at the shop, mechanics don't have a freaking clue what wrong with it. arghhhhh. Stuck at home again.

Snake
May 9th, 2009, 06:44 PM
Scorpio

Quickie:
If you re having a tough time making a decision, you have to trust your instincts.
Overview:
You are almost sure to get caught up in something big today -- maybe a minor social uprising, maybe a spontaneous party. Don t hold back, as you need to take part as fully as possible.

Yeah right likes that one gonna happen. SUV still at the shop, mechanics don't have a freaking clue what wrong with it. arghhhhh. Stuck at home again.

I'm very sorry to hear that. What can I do to make it better?

BlueRaven
May 9th, 2009, 06:53 PM
:hug:

Snake
May 9th, 2009, 07:53 PM
Ok here ya go :hug:"s and :kiss:'s.

Snake
May 12th, 2009, 10:23 AM
Today's Libra Horoscope:
May 12, 2009
Don't let the overwhelming emotionalism of the day get in the way of your plans, dear Libra. Be aware, however, that this sensitive force is very strong and will most certainly have a transforming effect on your psyche. This is a good time to dream, and dream big. Remember that you don't necessarily have to travel to the far reaches of the Earth to find freedom and happiness. You have just about everything you need right inside you.

Snake
May 13th, 2009, 09:01 AM
From MSN.com

Today's Scorpio Horoscope:
May 13, 2009
Don't be surprised if you end up abandoning all your plans today, dear Scorpio. It might be necessary for you to adopt a whole new approach that calls for spontaneity and quickness of mind. Don't automatically assume that your original approach to a certain situation is necessarily the best. If things do not seem to be working out, try something new. The answer you seek is closer than you may think.

Bkue Raven this sounds like your situation to a T.

tinng321
May 13th, 2009, 09:19 AM
It says I will get my title today...:D

Snake
May 13th, 2009, 09:23 AM
It says I will get my title today...:D

Congadulations Tin!!!

Snake
May 13th, 2009, 09:27 AM
And now for mine:
Today's Libra Horoscope:
May 13, 2009
In general, today should be a pretty good day for you, dear Libra. Your way of thinking is apt to be preferred over most, and you will find that the more you relax into a position of leadership, the more things will start to naturally flow your way. Take some time for yourself to simply slow down and think. Give yourself the opportunity to hear the subconscious messages that are trying to get through to your conscious brain.

This is me to a T right now!!!!!

Snake
May 14th, 2009, 06:33 AM
Libra:
Today's Libra Horoscope:
May 14, 2009
The day ahead will certainly not be boring, dear Libra! You're a little more mischievous than usual right now. The provocative imp inside you is determined to make you say something normally "off limits." You may wind up embarrassing and upsetting many of the people around you. However, there is some good to be gained, provided you see this as an opportunity to understand exactly what system you're tempted to topple.

CC Cowboy
May 14th, 2009, 02:14 PM
Gemini

You going to get lucky, twice.

Snake
May 14th, 2009, 02:55 PM
Gemini

You going to get lucky, twice.

Congatulations!
Do you still have the stamina for it?

Daeldren
May 14th, 2009, 03:09 PM
Congadulations!

Thats a cheeky question :D

Snake
May 14th, 2009, 07:34 PM
Thats a cheeky question :D

I just had to get my buddy back for all the times he has razed me. :D :p

00v_Lucky
May 14th, 2009, 07:45 PM
Cancer

It’s a day for making changes as you’re likely to find that your thoughts are turning to the notions of fitness and health. Now would be an excellent time to join a gym, where you can tone up to your heart’s content. Don’t forget to schedule some fun into that strict routine though!

Snake
May 15th, 2009, 06:41 AM
Libra:

Today's Libra Horoscope:
May 15, 2009
You may feel like you are caught in a difficult gridlock between your romantic relationships and your emotions, dear Libra. These two aspects of your life are coming to a difficult climax. The intensity is not something you are used to, and not something that you necessarily enjoy, either. Perhaps you realize that you have been letting certain aspects of your life go without doing the proper maintenance required. Perhaps you wanted to keep things lighthearted and easygoing, and so you have chosen to ignore the heavier issues that now require your full attention

talldrink
May 15th, 2009, 09:06 AM
Sagittarius
11/22 – 12/21
Overview
You'll be surprised today when someone powerful puts themselves at your disposal. It turns out that they are trying to impress you, while all along you thought that you were trying to impress them! You should definitely take advantage of their friendly advances, but try not to take advantage of their selflessness. This is a delicate situation -- you are flattered by their efforts but not totally sure that you want them to see how much you need their help.

:confused:

Snake
May 15th, 2009, 09:27 AM
Deb, It sounds like romance is in the air for you!!

CC Cowboy
May 16th, 2009, 06:48 PM
Congatulations!

Sorry it took so long to get back, I guess I was just worn out.

Snake
May 16th, 2009, 08:44 PM
Sorry it took so long to get back, I guess I was just worn out.

Nothing wrong with that. Atleast your still getting some.

BlueRaven
May 17th, 2009, 05:36 PM
Nothing wrong with that. Atleast your still getting aome.

Anything we can do to relieve your frustrations there rick :p

Snake
May 18th, 2009, 05:11 AM
Anything we can do to relieve your frustrations there rick :p

Sure Rachel. Lets talk privately and discus it. Hehehe.

Snake
May 20th, 2009, 07:34 AM
Today's Libra Horoscope:
May 20, 2009
It may seem as if your brain is your enemy instead of your ally, dear Libra. For every thought that comes up, you might think of two more that contradict it. Then suddenly you have four thoughts contradicting the two contradicting thoughts. Pretty soon you find yourself going around in circles over an issue that is quite simple. Don't get angry with yourself, and try not to get frustrated. The key is to take things more slowly, and don't mentally jump ahead of the place you are at now. As20060620_9_0

Wow very much on point for me!

BlueRaven
May 20th, 2009, 07:42 AM
Scorpio
Do not feel like you have to force yourself into relating to something or someone that you simply don't feel a strong connection to, dear Scorpio. You may be better off just letting that bus go and waiting for the next one that comes along. It is more efficient to take a direct route to your goal instead of having to make many transfers along the way. Don't climb aboard unless you know you are getting on the express bus.

????

Snake
May 21st, 2009, 08:35 AM
Today's Libra Horoscope:
May 21, 2009
Get in touch with your spiritual side today, dear Libra. Do you meditate or practice yoga? How much do you consider the content of your dreams? Do you know what you believe? Consider your answers to these questions and see what you can do to understand yourself better in this regard. Meditation and such reflective exercises are subjects you can learn a great deal about on the web. Check it out.

All I can say is wow. Deep very deep.

CC Cowboy
May 21st, 2009, 08:40 AM
Gemini

Don't go outside or you will get wet. And I'm not even a girl. Must be a weather thing.

smcbride11
May 21st, 2009, 08:59 AM
Aries

"Your normally care-free nature will be disrupted today, thanks to the moon’s influence, leaving you feeling more touchy than usual, as you are likely to get more strung out by other people. Treat yourself to a pampering session; a scented bath followed by a massage will soothe your nerves!"

Funny, I was on Google Maps a minute ago thinking about a lunch break "pampering session" out on the little blue monster... think I'll skip the bath though, thanks.

BlueRaven
May 21st, 2009, 11:45 AM
Scorpio - May 21, 2009

Do you attend a regular church or spiritual gathering, dear Scorpio? If so, is it a community that brings you fulfillment and satisfaction? If not, consider seeing about becoming more involved. There are various positions in most every spiritual group that are available for you to consider, from joining the choir to youth work. Another option is to explore other spiritual organizations in your community. Perhaps what you need is a change. Find the means to greater fulfillment in this area today.

ok what is it about the spiritual thing today?

Snake
May 21st, 2009, 01:41 PM
I don't know. It seams to be a common theme today.

Sailariel
May 29th, 2009, 06:58 PM
Aquarius: I don`t have a clue.

Snake
June 23rd, 2009, 07:58 AM
Today's Libra Horoscope:
Jun 23, 2009
Let your childish side come out and play today, dear Libra. Your dreams are in full force so let them lead the way. Enjoy light-hearted conversations with friends about the latest movies and the articles in your favorite magazines. You might want to consider going shopping or getting a haircut as well. This is a good day to improve your general appearance overall. You have a much keener eye for beauty on a day like today.

Sounds like I need to do what I enjoy the most.

RSman
June 25th, 2009, 11:30 AM
Astrology.com
June 25, 2009
Dear Taurus, you need to take care of your health. Celestial oppositions block energy and this can lead to disease. The best way to defend yourself against these diseases is by exercising, eating healthy foods, and not allowing anxieties to weaken your immune system.

Hmm... maybe eating chinese for lunch wasnt such a good idea.

Snake
July 9th, 2009, 09:40 AM
Today's Libra Horoscope:
Jul 09, 2009
If you actually knew the truth of all the things that are going on outside your world, you would be appalled, dear Libra. You should not take things at their face value today. It is important for you to simply go out and see things for yourself. Do not trust other people's word on what is the truth and what is not. Question what you see, and make sure you don't let others pull the wool over your eyes

BlueRaven
July 9th, 2009, 10:11 AM
Scorpio July 09

Be careful with your money matters now. It will be easy for you to be taken advantage of by others who know how soft your heart is and how much you care for others. Before you sign anything -- anything at all -- have someone you know and love look it over for you, and don t let your heart sway your mind. Your friendship is the best gift of all.

Funny, a certain someone asked for $2,000 recently and i said i was willing to lend it to him even though i know deep inside i may never see it again.

Snake
November 25th, 2009, 10:32 AM
:bump2:

HKr1
November 25th, 2009, 10:42 AM
:bump2:

Bump with NO info :smash2:

.:behindsofa:

Sailariel
November 25th, 2009, 10:46 AM
Do people really believe that stuff?

Snake
November 25th, 2009, 10:53 AM
Well it is mostly for entertainment but at times I seen it be spot on.

HKr1
November 25th, 2009, 02:03 PM
Do people really believe that stuff?
It's true!

Well it is mostly for entertainment but at times I seen it be spot on.

:nod:

When we lived in SD, they had these little horoscope roll things at the stores. They were for like the whole month, and gave an energy type chart on the back(highs & lows). Seem to be "spot on" :)

Libra Horoscope for Nov 25 2009
Sun is in Sagittarius, Moon is in Pisces. Stick close to your loved ones. They need to feel your support and healing touch.

Snake
November 25th, 2009, 02:34 PM
Thanks Kerry.

HKr1
November 25th, 2009, 02:38 PM
Thanks Kerry.

:)

I have the horoscope on my Bellsouth home page, that and weather..... What else do I need :thumbup:

Rayme
November 25th, 2009, 04:08 PM
I was a graphic designer in a small newspaper, and were told to put in the horoscope, anyway..let say it was ..very random.. lol

BlueRaven
November 25th, 2009, 06:27 PM
Scorpio

The good karma you've been cultivating is about to come back around in a very nice way. Balancing what you want and need with selflessness is one of your specialties. A person close to you may do you a big favor completely out of the blue, or someone from your past might suddenly help something sweet land in your lap. Knowing you, you'll keep the excellent energy flowing.

hmmmm Well you never know it could happen. Usually yahoo horoscopes are very accurate for me.

Snake
November 25th, 2009, 09:34 PM
Libra
9/23 – 10/22
Overview
You're bringing even more of your patented intensity to every arena of your life, particularly in the realm of romance. Whatever you have going on now, you can expect things to heat up suddenly to a boil. Get out the oven mitts -- you'll be eager to pull off the lid, because it's likely to be burning hot. And you won't want what's cooking inside to cool off before you sneak a taste.

BlueRaven
November 26th, 2009, 03:22 PM
:eek: you planning to make thankgiving dinner snake?

Snake
November 26th, 2009, 04:29 PM
:eek: you planning to make thankgiving dinner snake?

Sorry no luck again. Same as always.